CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage*
- 10-350 Rutherford Rd South
Brampton, ON L6W 3M2
Choose Kyle Shewchuk as your Realtor
Year to date 3rd in Sales out of over 150 agents within the Century 21 Millennium Inc Office as of December 31st, 2015.
Award: Centurion Award 2015 ( Sales Representative)
*Award given for in excess of 60 units sold in 2015
Award: Centurion Award 2014 ( Sales Representative)
*Award given for in excess of 60 units sold in 2014
Award:Centurion Award 2013 (Sales Representative)
*Award given for in excess of 60 units sold in 2013
Award:Centurion Award 2012 (Sales Representative)
*Award given for in excess of 60 units sold in 2012
Award: Master Diamond Award 2011 (Sales Representative)
*Award given for in excess of 50 units sold in 2011
Award: Master Emerald Award 2010 (Sales Representative)
*Award given for in excess of 40 units sold in 2012
Welcome to Kyle's guaranteed & award winning home selling strategy that will sell your home for top dollar.
Up to 80 different state of the art marketing tools to sell your home!
I am an award winning and top producing agent with Century 21 Millennium Inc. for the past 6 consecutive years. Offering the highest level of professional services to all my clients, I treat all their purchases and sales like my very own. My clients feel very confident that they are working with an agent who is knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide them with accurate professional advice.
When selling your home my goal is to make it the highest selling comparable in the area with my proven marketing strategy that prepares and showcase it to its maximum potential, utilizing the newest high traffic web sites and technologies. This ensures you get the highest possible value for your home in the shortest period of time. Many of my Sellers homes become the highest selling home in their area by a large margin and that is why they continue to refer me to their friends and family. In addition to selling, I assist a broad range of buyers and investors in their home purchases whether you're buying your first home or purchasing that 5th income property. Using my strategic home search skills and technologies, I am able to find the perfect home that best suits all your needs.
I welcome and encourage you to view my website, testimonials, and contact me for all your real estate needs!
- With my strategic home search skills, techniques, and strong listening skills I find the home that perfectly fits my clients needs the minute it enters the market. Providing my buyers with a competitive advantage in any market to avoid multiple offers and to have the first chance to see the home before other buyers. This enables my buyers to purchase the home with out the pressure of multiple offers and to obtain the best deal possible. I dedicate my services to this strategy and have obtained excellent results for all my clients. Patience in finding the perfect first or next home for you is key, this is the largest investment of your life and I guarantee, you will be 150% confident in your purchase.
I FIND IT
WE VIEW IT
YOU BUY IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!!
- When selling my clients homes my goal is to sell their home as the highest selling comparable in the area and with the terms that best suit their needs. In order to accomplish these goals I have created a successful team of professionals that are dedicated to this goal from beginning to end. My strategy includes creative services and solutions that make your home stand out from the competition both inside and out. From the initial view online, drive up to the home, walking through it, and when leaving every buyer will be wanting to place an offer on your home.
- View testimonials from my incredibly happy past clients and I would be more then happy to present to you all of their incredible sales results!
PROPERLY PREPARE IT
SELL IT FOR TOP DOLLAR!!
Trust a local expert,
I have been a resident of the GTA for 26 years and have experienced the growth and changes of our cities and surrounding areas including:
- Toronto (GTA)
- New Tecumseth
Choose Kyle Shewchuk as your Realtor.
Most Recent Testimonials
Melanie & Giancarlo Lamacchia, 27 Giltspur Cres Brampton
Thank you so much for all your hard work and patience. YOU are definitely the #1 agent around. We knew from day one we were making the right decision by hiring you. Thanks again for everything.#bestagentaround #callhimforbestresults
Melanie & Giancarlo Lamacchia
Rebecca & Tony, 60 Lily Beeton.
Kyle, we couldn't have found a better realtor to help us with the purchase of our first home! We are so incredibly grateful for your knowledge, professionalism and genuine concern for our best interest! If anyone asks me about a trustworthy and experienced realtor, believe me, I'm sending them your way!!!! Thanks for all you do!!!!
Rebecca & Tony.
Perry Bilous & Jacqueline Buchanan. 136 Trevino Barrie.
As a first time home buyers we weren’t sure of the steps that come with buying a house. We did what we thought, which was to go into the bank. Well it turns out we left the bank more confused. Kyle Shewchuk helped by meeting with us and taking the time to explain the process of buying a house. After leaving his office we had a much better understanding of the next steps and was ready to begin the search. Kyle didn’t just want to find us any house, but a place that best suits us and a place to call home. His passion and drive made the experience relaxing and exciting for us. Kyle is a hardworking, determined real estate agent with a great attitude and takes the time to get to know you and points you in the right direction. He will not steer you wrong.
We wouldn’t have been able to do this without him. We strongly recommend Kyle Shewchuk to everyone!
Perry Bilous & Jacqueline Buchanan.
Brandon Oster & Mildren Veliz, 18 Leneck Brampton.
As a first time home buyer, entering the real estate market can be complicated, frustrating, and even a little scary. Kyle Shewchuk makes the entire process feel like an effortless transition. His profession demeanor, in-depth knowledge base, and genuine care provide you with the confidence needed to make the biggest purchase in your life.Kyle is not your typical Real Estate Agent; he truly cares about you as person, not as a sale. As proof of this, there were a number of homes that were decent enough that we could have easily purchased them. But Kyle, despite the extra work it meant for him, advised us against them because he knew those homes were not perfect for us. He spent many long hours showing us countless homes to ensure we would find exactly what we were looking for and no less; and we couldn't be happier.
Kyle Shewchuk isn’t just your best choice, he should be your only choice.
Brandon Oster & Mildren Veliz.
Ginelle Hickey and Mike Vertolli, 16 Eleanor Orillia.
Kyle is an assertive and energetic individual who has great passion for what he does. He was patient and sincere when we had to put our house hunting on hold last year after I had lost my job. A year later the house hunting resumed, Kyle made the long commute from Mississauga to Orillia to show us potential homes. Then when we found “the one” he helped us beat out the competition; furthermore, he was able to get us a significant return after a small finding in the garage by the home inspector. We have recommended him to my sister-in-law who he is working with now. If you are looking for honesty, dedication, and understanding in a realtor we would not hesitate to suggest Kyle. Finally I would like to say thank you Kyle, for the experience and for finding my family our first home!
Ginelle Hickey and Mike Vertolli
Sonya Trines, 14 Palermo Brampton
I would like to thank Kyle Shewchuk for representing me during the recent purchase and sale of two properties in Brampton. I have bought and sold homes in the past, but Kyle proved to be (by far) the best Real Estate Agent I have ever worked with. He exceeded all of my expectations and I set the bar pretty high. Kyle proved to be the epitome of professionalism and conscientiousness, was exceptionally knowledgeable and skilled regarding the market, incredibly thorough and above all, he gets results! He managed both transactions flawlessly, which made my experiences totally stress free! It was an absolute pleasure working with Kyle and I do not hesitate to “highly” recommend him to anyone who is currently looking for a capable and hard-working Real Estate Agent.
Monique Milewska, 48 Penbridge Circle Brampton.
Kyle is a consummate professional and we would absolutely contact him in the future for our real estate needs. We worked with Kyle on the Estate sale for our mother's home and he made the process virtually stress free, approaching every detail with care and sensitivity. Being in a multiple offer situation, he made sure that we understood every detail of each offer so that we could make sure we were making the right decision for our family, and he fought hard to ensure we were getting full value for our home.
We couldn't have asked for a better experience and I would recommend Kyle to anyone in a heartbeat!
Gui & Sandy, 82 Leeward Drive Brampton
Just a quick note of thanks for making our home sale experience "stress" free! Your positive, resourceful, dependable and professional attitude made the difference in this experience for us! Your lead in the sale process presented the highest level of professionalism as well as your determination to perform the sale in 3 days with the best financial outcome possible for Gui and I was commendable! A record sale price with no hassles was refreshing. In summary, I want to emphasize the excellent job you performed! I wish every home owner the positive experience with the sale of their home. We're very grateful and would recommend your services to all our friends and family!
All the best to you and your continued success with Century 21! Their very fortunate to have you on their team.
Ecstatic Clients - Sandy & Gui Martins
5 Ways to avoid buying the wrong home
7 Things to consider when choosing a closing date.
5 Value Added Renovations
Education & Professional Background
A Graduate from York University with a 4 year Honours Degree in Business Specializing in Human Resource Management. I have an in-depth understanding of working with the public and adapting to their different needs.
It is always important to give back to your community!
I volunteered at Kido Kan Judo Club operating out of the Brampton YMCA. We have produced National and International level competitors. It is a proud and rewarding experience to give back to the next generation of fighters and watch them develop as Judo competitors and individuals.
I have also volunteered with the Brampton East Soccer Club providing sports specific conditioning training to representative teams with proven results!
Through the Toronto Star Santa Clause Charity, I deliver presents every year to children less fortunate. Giving them the chance to wake up on Christmas morning and enjoy opening a gift! Capturing the smiles on their faces by their reaction to the gifts makes it all worth while.
The "Caring for The Kids" program is an amazing experience whereby myself along with 5 local schools provide food and gift donations for needy children and their families.
I have 16 years of experience in judo competing as an international judo competitor out of Kido Kan Judo Club. I have competed against other judokas from all over the world defeating competitors from South America, Europe, and China.
My Accomplishments include:
- Ontario Winter Games
- Canadian Nationals (multiple years)
- American Nationals (multiple years)
- Canada Cup
- AM-CAN (multiple years)
- Ranked 2nd in North America in 2001
How-To: Scott McGillivray On Creating An Income Property
Closing The Deal
It's an exciting time. Your offer has been accepted. You can't wait to move into your new home. But don't start celebrating yet. There is one final stage involved in purchasing a home -- closing the deal.
Closing is the point at which ownership and usually possession of the property is transferred from the seller to you. It takes place after the parties involved agree that all legal and financial obligations have been met. Your lawyer and I will do much of the work, but here's a checklist that will show you what to expect as the process unfolds:
- Make sure a copy of the signed Agreement of Purchase and Sale is sent to your lawyer right away. I will do this for you. Your lawyer needs to see any conditions that exist, and the date you and the seller have agreed to close. The lawyer will ask you how you (and others involved in the purchase) want to be registered on the title to the property.
- Immediately begin satisfying any of the conditions of the agreement that require your action. These have definite dates attached to them and if you miss one you may have to arrange an extension or possibly risk losing the entire deal. As each condition is met, I will fill out a waiver form for signatures. Note that most lawyers won't be doing many of the tasks they need to do for closing until the conditions are waived.
- Upon your direction and after the conditions have been met, your lawyer will begin searching title to the property. This is an exercise of going back through government records to ensure a clear title that is transferable. Electronic registration and title insurance have significantly changed the way titles on properties are transferred.
- If you decide to have the home inspected, your offer should contain a condition that the property passes inspection.
- If no current land survey exists on the property, arrange for one soon. Your lender may require it, and you'll want it for your own peace of mind, anyway.
- Contact your lending institution to begin the process of finalizing mortgage documents. Ask if your lawyer can draw up the documents; this will usually save money.
- Your lawyer will contact the seller's lawyer with any questions or issues regarding title and costs.
- Your lawyer will check with local utilities (hydro, gas, water) to ensure there are no outstanding claims and to get final meter readings on the day of closing. You should contact the utilities and telephone and cable companies well in advance to arrange for services in your name.
- Meanwhile, your lawyer is busy making sure that property taxes on your new home are up-to-date, local zoning and building restrictions have been met and there are no liens on personal property, such as appliances, to be sold with your house. You want your lawyer to make sure that what you've agreed to buy is what you'll get -- nothing more or less.
- Well before closing; contact your insurance agent to arrange homeowner's insurance coverage to become effective on the date of closing. Your agent can give you a "binder" letter, certifying coverage is in place. If you're moving from your current owned (rather than rented) home to another, your agent will handle the homeowner's insurance transfer for you.
- Your lawyer will review and verify the draft deed, statement of adjustments and other closing information provided by the seller's lawyer, and will deal with any problems as they arise.
- A day or two before closing, you'll meet with your lawyer to go over and sign the closing documents. Bring the certified cheque(s) to cover costs involved. Your lawyer will let you know the amounts in advance.
The big day arrives. You don't need to be present, usually. The lawyers for both parties exchange documents, keys and cheques and then register the deed and mortgage. Soon thereafter you'll be given the keys to your new home.
Now the celebration begins. And if you haven't started looking for your dream home, call me today at 905-450-8300 and I can help you find the perfect home.
My Role As Your Realtor
As a REALTOR®, I have a vast amount of real estate knowledge and the experience required to stay cool, even in a hot real estate market. If you work with me, you can expect strict adherence to provincial law as well as to a code of ethics ensuring you'll receive the highest level of service, honesty and integrity.
If you are buying a home, I can help you determine how much house you can afford, offer advice on choosing the right neighbourhood and ensure your interests are best served during negotiations.
If you are selling a home, I will help you determine a fair and accurate asking price for your home, develop a marketing plan, offer advice to help make your home more "saleable," screen potential buyers, show your home and, of course, negotiate on your behalf.
Ask me how to earn AIR MILES® reward miles when you buy or sell a home through me.
TREB Market Watch May 2016
Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario, and the largest city in Canada. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. ...
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
Brampton is the third-largest real estate hub in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2006 census, ...
Caledon (2006 population 57,050) is a town in the Regional Municipality of Peel in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada. In terms of land use, Caledon ...
Georgetown is a community in the Town of Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada and is part of the Regional Municipality of Halton. It is situated on the Credit ...
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2015 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - Masters Diamond
- 2010 - Masters Emerald
Scott McGillivray Buy Renovate Rent .