Don’t let the dream of selling your home quickly and efficiently be deflated by worries! With 40 years of experience, CENTURY 21 Canada® has shared three timeless tips to help you make the process smooth:
- Professionally photographed homes garner more attention from buyers while they decide which properties to visit in-person. A REALTOR can make your home's photos look clean and bright. We will often bring in a photographer or use a high quality camera to take pictures when it's sunny and mid-day, maximizing the light exposure.
- One should never judge a book by its cover except that everyone does when buying a house! Take advantage of this tendency and:
- Move furniture closer to the walls to maximize the space of the room
- Power-wash the exterior of your home, including the backyard space, to give the outside new life
- Declutter closets, laundry rooms, and other storage areas to show off all your storage space
Make the Open House count.
- Your open houses may be the most important deciding factor for visiting buyers. Therefore, be sure to follow an open house checklist and get advice from a REALTOR to prepare your home for success!