No driving directions were found. Please adjust your search.

4890 Tomken Rd - Brand New Industrial/Commercial/Office With Warehouse Building At The Intersection Of Tomken And Eglinton! Landlord Has Available From 1470 Sq. Ft Up To 13706. Units Are Build To Suite. * Units Remaining/Total. The List Price Includes Up To 15% Office Space, Remaining 85% To Be Warehouse/Unfinished Space

Property Details

  • ID: W3585461
  • New Construction: No
  • Estimated Annual Taxes: $6
  • Style: Multi-Family
  • Living Area: 13,706
  • Status: Active
  • Lot Size: 0.00x0.00


Air Conditioning Part
Approx Age New
Area Influences1 Major Highway
Area Influences2 Public Transit
Category Multi-Unit
Garage Type Plaza
Heat Type Gas Forced Air Closd
Industrial Area Code %
Lot Bldg Unit Code Unit
Office Apt Area Code %
Other Clear Height Feet - 18, Community - Northeast, Drive In Level Shipping Doors - 1, Industrial Area - 85, Lot Irregularities - N/A, Maximum Rental Term - 60, Minimum Rental Term - 24, Office Apt Area - 15, Tax Year - 2016, Total Area - 13706.00
Sprinklers Y
Total Area Code Sq Ft
Type Taxes T.M.I.
Utilities A
Water Municipal