I've always been very physically active in my life and enjoyed all kinds of sports. As a teen, soccer was my main focus. I still play indoor and outdoor, but also feel it's very important to give back to the sport that gave me so much. I'm involved with the North Bay Youth Soccer club as a Coach for the Under 16 girls team. I aspire to one day coach the team that represents North Bay.
Other ways to get my fit fix is through Goodlife Fitness Clubs. I have just recently become an employee with the Goodlife Team as a "Body Attack" instructor. It extremley rewarding to see my participants learn, enjoy and push themselves through my class.
I strongly beleive in the power of living a healthy lifestyle. It can help:
- Control Your Weight
- Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Reduce your risk of Type 2 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
- Reduce Your Risk of Some Cancers
- Strengthen Your Bones and Muscles
- Improve Your Mental Health and Mood
- Increase Your Chances of Living Longer
Enjoy life and stay fit!