CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
- 467 Speers Road
Oakville, ON L6K 3S4
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
I spent my entire childhood living in Oakville. I went ot the University of Windsor in 1991 and graduated in 1995. I moved to Windsor in 1996 and married a year later. Elena and I share 3 children: Vito, Isabella and Daniela. We moved to Burlington in 2007. Our children are heavily involved in the local soccer and gymnastics clubs. We enjoy any free time we have with our children, family and friends.
I recently turned to real estate, my true passion after a successful seventeen year career in the Construction Equipment Rental business which I entered immediately after graduating University. I developed several skills while in this career none more important than how to deal with a variety of people and the art of negotiations. I was directly responsible for fifty people in all areas of the business and revenue that exceeded 8 million dollars per year. My experiences have taught me to apply a basic principal to all clients no matter what the business:
- Listen to what the client wants.
- Always be genuine and do what is right for your client.
- And finally, get your client what they want, when they want it.
I will use this approach everyday in my real estate career.
- First time home buyers
- Residential Resale
- Investment Properties
- Relationship building. Passionate about the process of the relationship. Starting with the initial conversation.
- RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL and LUXURY HOMES real estate services
- RELOCATION and REFERRAL services
- MORTGAGE and LEGAL SERVICES on site
CENTURY 21 Services
- www.Century21.ca with enhanced property and directory search capabilities
- The CENTURY 21 Global Referral Network
- The CENTURY 21 Buyer Service Pledge®
- CENTURY 21 Specialty Markets
- CENTURY 21 Internet Marketing Programs
- CENTURY 21 Connections Program
- CENTURY 21 National Advertising
- Graduate of St. Ignatius of Loyola High school (Oakville)
- Graduate of the University of Windsor
- Licenced Realtor thorugh OREA
- Enjoy spending time with my children and thier extracurricular activities.
- Passionate about several sports especially Football, Hockey and Soccer.
- Early morning walks.
- Hanging out with childhood friends.
- Involved with The Burlington Youth Soccer Club
- Involved with The Burlington Gymnastics Club
- Past coach and executive member of the Caboto Specials( Windsor). Coaching and guiding children and adults with physical and mental disabilities.
- Past member of the Caboto Youth group.
The Gold Standard
Put the CENTURY 21 Gold Standard to work for you. With committed, experienced real estate professionals in every neighbourhood across Canada, we truly are the Local Experts.
As a CENTURY 21 sales representative I can prepare you for your entire home-buying experience, from determining each of your requirements to identifying community resources and assessing how much you can afford.
With the CENTURY 21 Customized Home Search System, we can put our industry exclusive tools to work for you.