CENTURY 21 Infinity Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 211- 650 King Street East
Oshawa, ON L1H 1G5
Lesley Cross, Sales Representatives
As Century 21® Real Estate Professionals:
I, Lesley Cross, am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
I will assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I specialize in real estate in the Durham Region which includes but is not limited to Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, and Newcastle. I proudly call the Durham Region our home and with all the homes for sale here, you can too!
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
I want to be your “Realtor for life” and I’ll work hard to accomplish this.
If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to call me directly or email me at the address above.
Please LIKE me on Facebook and FOLLOW me on Twitter!
When Listing Your Home I Pledge To.....
- Provide you with a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to help you determine the most effective list price for your property.
- Carefully prepare and submit a profile sheet describing your home to the MLS.
- Take professional interior photos of your home to be posted on the MLS and realtor.ca websites as well as my personal website www.lesleycross.com
- Place a yard sign and lockbox on your property.
- Prepare and hold Open Houses (optional)
- Promote your home to other associates at Century 21 Infinity Realty Inc. as well as other agents in the market area.
- Provide frequent feedback to you on your agent showings, market competition, economic trends and financing alternatives.
- Offer recommendations to maximize the market appeal of your property and to ensure the best possible sale price. When necessary, we will enlist the services of a professional “stager” to assist in this most important function.
- Select advertising media for your property (see: How I Plan To Market Your Home)
- Ensure that you fully understand all legal and financial details regarding the sale of your property.
- Present and explain all offers to you and use my negotiating skills and experience to ensure that you realize the best price and terms possible.
- Promptly forward all relevant documents to the other parties in the offer, to your lawyer, and to your financial institution.
- Pre-qualify prospects to find ready, willing, and able buyers for your property.
- Follow the closing process, handle necessary details and keep you informed on the closing procedures.
- Find you a new home in the Durham Region or elsewhere.
Award Winning Agent 2010-2018
Professional Interests and Community Involvement
I try very hard to be highly involved in community and volunteer work in the Durham Region.
A donation from every house I sell goes to Hearth Place Cancer Support Centre in Oshawa. Everyone is touched by Cancer in one way or another and Hearth Place provides amaxing community support to people diagnosed with cancer and their families. hearthplace.org
Over the years with my team THE FIGHTER'S, we have raised thousands of dollars for the Canadian Cancer Society with our Relay For Life Fundraising. I will continue to be involved with the Relay For Life for the Cancer Society - which is a 12 km relay. My office, Century 21 Infinity Realty Inc., was named Top Fundraiser for the 5K on the Runway For Hearth Place and we sponsor families every year through Simcoe Hall Settlement House so they can have a nice Christmas.
I live and work in the Durham Region. I have a son and uphold family values with the highest regard. My hometown is Toronto – the Beaches area. I currently call Clarington Home.
I am very interested in health and fitness. I am very involved with yoga , Jogging, and attending the gym regularly.
I am very outgoing and enjoy shopping with my friends, travelling – especially to sunny destinations, hiking, reading, oh the list could go on and on. I can't wait for the day when I'll be able to visit Europe.
I are very fortunate to be able to claim that I love my job! - I have an intense and sincere passion for helping others find their dream homes.