CENTURY 21 Infinity Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 211- 650 King Street East
Oshawa, ON L1H 1G5
Darren and Lesley Cross, Sales Representatives
As Century 21® Real Estate Professionals:
We, Darren and Lesley Cross, are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. Our personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
We will assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, We also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
We specialize in real estate in the Durham Region which includes but is not limited to Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, and Newcastle. We proudly call the Durham Region our home and with all the homes for sale here, you can too!
We look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Looking For A Brand New Build? We Can Help With That Too! CLICK HERE
We want to be your “Realtor’s for life” and we’ll work hard to accomplish this.
If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to call us directly or email us at the address above.
Please LIKE US on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter!
When Listing Your Home We Pledge To.....
- Provide you with a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to help you determine the most effective list price for your property.
- Carefully prepare and submit a profile sheet describing your home to the MLS.
- Take interior photos of your home to be posted on the MLS and realtor.ca websites as well as our personal website www.darrenandlesley.com
- Place a yard sign and lockbox on your property.
- Prepare and hold Open Houses (optional)
- Promote your home to other associates at Century 21 Infinity Realty Inc. as well as other agents in the market area.
- Provide frequent feedback to you on your agent showings, market competition, economic trends and financing alternatives.
- Offer recommendations to maximize the market appeal of your property and to ensure the best possible sale price. When necessary, we will enlist the services of a professional “stager” to assist in this most important function.
- Select advertising media for your property (see: How We Plan To Market Your Home)
- Ensure that you fully understand all legal and financial details regarding the sale of your property.
- Present and explain all offers to you and use our negotiating skills and experience to ensure that you realize the best price and terms possible.
- Promptly forward all relevant documents to the other parties in the offer, to your lawyer, and to your financial institution.
- Pre-qualify prospects to find ready, willing, and able buyers for your property.
- Follow the closing process, handle necessary details and keep you informed on the closing procedures.
- Find you a new home in the Durham Region or elsewhere.
After our first year of real estate together, Darren and I won the Century 21 Infinity “Rookie of the Year Award.” Since that accomplishment we went on to achieve the Silver and Emerald Masters awards, and the Centurion Producer Award, making us the top producers of Century 21 Infinity Realty inc. for 2012. In 2013 we were able to add to our accomplishments. We added a Masters Ruby to our collection and picked up another Centurion Producer Award, yet again establishing us as one of the top producers of Century 21 Infinity Realty Inc. for 2013.
Centurion Producer: 2013
Master's Ruby: 2013
Centurion Producer: 2012
Masters Emerald: 2011 (Picture Below)
Rookie Of The Year: 2010
Professional Interests and Community Involvement
We try very hard to be highly involved in community and volunteer work in the Durham Region.
Over the years Darren and I, with our team THE FIGHTER'S, have raised thousands of dollars for the Canadian Cancer Society with our Relay For Life Fundraising. We will continue to be involved with the Relay For Life for the Cancer Society - which is a 12 km relay. Our office, Century 21 Infinity Realty Inc., was named Top Fundraiser for the 5K on the Runway For Hearth Place and we sponsor families every year through Simcoe Hall Settlement House so they can have a nice Christmas.
Darren and I live and work in the Durham Region. We have a son and we uphold family values with the highest regard. Darren’s hometown is Scarborough and he has also lived in Pickering and Oshawa. My hometown is Toronto – the Beaches area. We currently own a home in Clarington.
Darren and I are both highly interested in health and fitness. I am very involved with yoga and Darren can frequently be found working out at a local gym. We enjoy bike riding and many other extracurricular activities and sports with their son.
I am very outgoing and enjoy shopping with my friends. Darren enjoys fishing and ice-fishing. We both love travelling – especially to sunny destinations. We can't wait for the day when we'll be able to visit Europe.
We are very fortunate to be able to claim that we love our job! - We have an intense and sincere passion for helping others find their dream homes.