CENTURY 21 First Canadian Corp., Brokerage*
- 420 York Street
London, ON N6B 1R1
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I offer a wide range of real estate services in Residential, New and Resale, Commercial, Vacant Land and Business. I am able and willing to provide the highest level of service with integrity and honesty, as I am a dedicated professional.
Respecting all cultures is a big priority for me as I love to discover and address the diverse needs, wants, expectations and concerns of both home seller and buyers, which in my opinion can only come through by caring about people as well as having a whole lot of practical experience and education.
The highest quality service I provide is geared towards my clients' complete satisfaction and exceptional buying and selling experience. In essence of good service it involves the ability to listen and be sensitive to people's needs !
There are a lot of things I could say about the quality of service I provide and why I think you would be making a good choice if you let me help you when you decide it's time to move!
- Holds a Degree of Bachelor if Science in Education
- Received an Ontario Teaching Certificate in 1989
- Employed with Toronto Board of Education, Separate School Board of Metropolitan Toronto, and London District Catholic School Board as a classroom teacher
- My career in real estate stared upon receiving my license to trade in June 1989
- Member of London & St.Thomas Association of Realtors, CREA and OREA
- Successfully Completed 3 prerequisite courses in Property Law, Mortgage Financing and Property Appraisal
Why Is It Important To Use A Real Estate Agent?
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2016 - Long Term Service Award
- 2010 - Masters Silver
- 2008 - Masters Silver
- 2007 - Masters Silver
- 2006 - Masters Silver
- 2005 - Masters Silver
- 2004 - Masters Ruby
- 2002 - Masters Silver