CENTURY 21 Infinity Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 211- 650 King Street East
Oshawa, ON L1H 1G5
Welcome to the website of your Durham Home Sales Expert - Linda Porritt
- Linda has lived in Oshawa since she was a kid, attending local high schools and working locally
- She has always been a volunteer - for community charities, service and business groups, and political clubs.
- Her background reflects her values - a belief in lifelong learning, the power of positive thinking, and the importance of healthy communities
What will Linda do for you?
- As a CENTURY21® Real Estate agent, Linda has all the qualities you want in your real estate agent. She has in-depth knowledge of prices by neighbourhood and can help you work through multiple offers whether you are the seller or the buyer. She will negotiate successfully on your behalf. You need Linda to help you get the paperwork right, and make sure that all your interests are protected. In every situation, Linda is a professional representative, getting you the best deal.
LIST A PROPERTY FOR SALE
- When you are selling a property, you need to make sure that your realtor has a marketing plan. Linda has a 21 point Marketing Plan that she will review with you during the Listing Presentation. You will hear what services she will provide, as well as receive a written market evaluation of your property. Linda will be with you at every step of the transaction. After closing, Linda will continue to be there for you, for all your real estate questions or needs.
BUY A HOME OR BUY AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- The search for the right home or property may not be a quick process in today's market. Linda will get hot properties to you fast and be dedicated to you until you make your decision. She knows how to research your questions and present you with solid information - the information you need to understand your mortgage options, the results of an inspection report, the rate of return on investment - the information you need to make an informed decision.
Linda is a professional real estate agent who will work hard for you. Your interests are her first concern.
Linda will listen to your needs and help make your goal a reality.
Let Linda use all her business skills to get you the best real estate deal!
Call 905-231-3274 - direct line.
I would highly recommend Linda to my friends and family.
My family and I had the pleasure of working with Linda for the sale of our father's home, and the subsequent purchase of his new home. Linda made the entire process very easy for us and was very professional throughout. It is evident that Linda cares deeply about her clients and endeavours to serve them in the best ways possible, always going above and beyond what is required of a realtor. I would highly recommend Linda to my friends and family.
Mark from Pac-Rac Systems
We appreciate all your efforts and would recommend you to all asking for realty assistance.
When it comes to Linda - recommended highly; why? - dedication daily
she will follow up and follow through with all leads and she does not stop until you are happy
Thanks Linda, I have never had a real estate broker work as hard as you do!!
Lisa Stead - Fabutan
Linda was very friendly and knowledgeable
Linda was one of the most accommodating people we have ever met, she was able to meet at a moment notice, and where ever was most convenient for us. We truly appreciated her advice and her professional opinions! We will be sure to pass her name along to friends and colleagues!
Steve Clay - Oshawa
Best Service Ever---Friendly, Professional, Thorough, and Timely!
Linda is the best real estate agent I have ever used, and that's high praise indeed! She is thorough to a fault, and she researches more thoroughly than any other agent. She responds in a timely manner to her communications, and gets the job done quickly. I would recommend her to anyone who wants an agent who not only does their job, surpasses it actually, but does it with concern, and kindness for her client. She's my agent now, and I won't be looking any further. This girl knows her stuff, and that's what you want, isn't it?
Tim Hay - Whitby
I used Linda as our agent when I recently sold my home. I can not recommend her more highly. She was patient with my barrage of constant questions, always available when I needed her and really spent the time to guide me through the sales process. I really felt like I had someone on my side from beginning to end, there for me with insight and guidance. If you are looking for an agent who will work for YOU and communicate openly with you, then look no further!
Shaelene McInnis - Books In Line
I was fortunate enough to meet Linda at a business get-together last year. When I mentioned I would be looking for a commercial space for my company Linda took the initiative by sending me property listings which fit my criteria precisely. I was very impressed with her determination to help me find the right location at the right price. Within only weeks she had found the perfect office area and took the time to negotiate for a better price. Linda was instrumental in finding a space where my company can continue to grow and she will be the first person I speak with as we expand. I highly recommend this hard-working and professional agent to assist with all of your real estate dealings.
Drew Boulton and Shannon Lee - Pickering
We contacted Linda to help us find our first home and she impressed us right away with her knowledge of the local area. When we found the house we wanted, Linda made the purchasing process very pleasant by guiding us step by step and being attentive to all our concerns. She followed through on everything as promised and we couldn’t be happier with our first home. Thank you Linda!
Diane S. Stoddart, Independent Insurance Broker and Financial Advisor, January 26, 2015
Linda works very hard to assist her clients, and keeps up-to-date on real estate information and availability.
I am a proud member of the Greater Oshawa Chamber of Commerce the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB), and the Rotary Club of Oshawa-Parkwood.
- "The Canadian Federation of Independent Business is Canada’s largest association of small- and medium-sized businesses. As a matter of policy, CFIB does not endorse or promote the products and services of its members
Working to rid the world of Polio.