According to the Canadian Home Buyer Preference National Study, today's homebuyers include the following features as some of the most desirable inclusions in their new homes. So whether u r buying new, or thinking of doing a reno, some consideration of the following will most certainly benefit your bottom line.
1. Minimum 9 or 10' ceilings
2. Walk-in closets in bedrooms
3. Main and second floor hardwood flooring
4. Free-standing soaker tubs
5. Oversized glass-enclosed showers
6. Rain heads and full-body shower sprayers
7. Kitchen and bathroom large format tile flooring, minimum 12"X24"
8. Sleek European-style kitchen cabinetry
9. Large kitchen islands
10. Kitchen and bath quartz or granite countertops
11. Commercial-grade, stainless steel appliances; energy-efficient appliances
12. Large kitchen pantries
13. Cool, neutral colour palette- whites or greys