Magnificent residence, perfectly situated in the sought after Westmount "flats". This elegant home features two bedrooms plus den; distinguished salon; long hallway leading to a modern eat-in kitchen and butler's pantry; tastefully finished basement family room with immense storage area. Extremely large and private landscaped backyard!
In 2012 this striking property was showcased in a prominent décor magazine. Resplendent with architectural detail, this 1920's home boasts soaring ceilings adorned with crown moldings, exposed brick; original wood flooring of custom inlaid herringbone patterned red oak, maple and birch, painstakingly restored to enhance the charm of this Westmount gem.
FEATURES & UPGRADES:
- 2 Bedrooms + Den or Third Bedroom
- 1 Full "Water Closet Style" Bathroom with Bathtub/ shower & 1 Spacious Powder Room
- Sun Filled Formal Salon with Functional Ethanol Fireplace; refaced with Carrera Marble & Slate
- Renovated Kitchen with High End Stainless Steel Appliances
- Beautifully Finished Basement: Playroom with Large Windows, Stylish Banquette; Private Entrance and Remarkably large storage room.
- Wall Mounted Air Conditioning System: 2 Units
- Large Windows and High Ceilings
- Spacious Landscaped Private Backyard, Complete with Fire-Pit & Mature Perennial Trees replete with lush apple blossoms in the spring.
*2011: Roof Re-Done; Plumbing; Electrical; Heating; A/C; Floors Sanded, Re-Stained & Repaired; Landscaping.
Westmount Park & Library; YMCA, The Newly Constructed Westmount Recreation Center & Arena; Shopping , All Services & Amenities; Highways & Public Transportation ; Bike Path; Schools: Elementary, High Schools, Cegeps & Universities; MUHC Hospital; Victoria Village: Vic Park Fitness Center, Popular Restaurants & Cafes; minutes from Greene Avenue Boutiques & Westmount Square.
* LOW MONTHLY CARRYING COSTS: Responsible For Only 55% of Total Property Taxes
* An abundance of parking along the street with vignette & indoor or outdoor parking currently available for rent across the street
-The undivided co-owners of 233 Melville benefit from a pre-emptive right of first refusal -