Did you know that...
1) A property’s annual maintenance, insurance and repair costs total approximately 2 to 3 per cent of its purchase price.
2) Among consumers who tried to sell their property by themselves, 59.6% eventually sold with the help of a broker.
3) By checking “Yes” in the “Multiple Listing Service®” section of the brokerage contract, you are increasing the number of brokers working for you by 14,000.
4) When buying a property, you should have at least $5,000 in cash to cover the various first-time expenses (notary, welcome tax, municipal and school taxes, etc.).
5) You can now withdraw a maximum of $25,000 from your RRSP as part of the Home Buyers’ Plan (HBP).
Visit the website above to find more useful information and tips, for buyers and sellers!