Real Estate Broker
CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage*
- 905-775-5677 ext 5114
- 905-775-5677 ext 5114
- 416-798-3600 ext 5114
- 49 Holland Street West, P.O. Box 1201
Bradford, ON L3Z 2B6
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to my website and thank you for taking a few minutes to get to know not only me but also the Century 21 Brand. I am very proud to be a part of Century 21 Heritage Group Ltd. Brokerage and to offer the unlimited resources, experience and dedication of Century 21 Heritage Group Ltd. to my clients while backed by a proven name in Real Estate.
I have a strong Marketing/Advertising and Communications background in the retail industry. Service and Product Knowledge were key in the retail industry and I carry that same philosophy with me today. Knowing what is available in the market and making sure that I provide the best Service to my clients is very important to me and to make their home buying or selling experience a positive one.
I am no stranger to the stress of looking for a home or listing a home for sale. My husband and I have moved five times in 20 years and I moved 13 times in 24 years with my parents.
I know first-hand how stressful it can be going through the entire process. On the flip-side of that I also know what a wonderful feeling it is when you close on your new home and that sense of pride at owning the home of your dreams or many homes of your dreams as the case may be.
As you may have already read in my introduction I have a strong Marketing/Advertising and Communications background, however, I have always had a passion for all things Real Estate. I was in the Retail Food Industry and while checking our ads I would always take a quick peek at the Real Estate Listings in the local papers that spanned all across Ontario. I knew that the passion was there when my parents moved me 13 times and once I got married, my husband and I moved 5 times in 15 years. My only regret is that I should have become a Realtor a lot sooner!
I received my Real Estate License through the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) and I am very proud to belong to the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) and to be a part of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). I have gone one step further and completed the necessary courses to become a Broker in 2014
All of these Associations expect the best and I am no exception. I participate in regular course updates to be on top of what is happening in the Real Estate Industry and to upgrade my skills in order to be the best Realtor I can be for my clients.
Century 21 also offers many training programs and seminars to help their Realtors provide the services and skills needed in todays very demanding market. Technology is a huge part of the Century 21 system to provide exposure for properties for sale and make it easy for people to look for properties as well. In May of 2009, Century21.ca had 700,007 hits making it the #1 Real Estate Website in Canada.
All of this means that you are getting a truly qualified Realtor to represent you.
In my spare time I love to golf and ballroom dance with my husband and spend time with my family. Finding the work-family balance is hard for everyone but we do our best and have learned over time not to sweat the small stuff and enjoy what we can while we still can!
York Region is My Home
I have lived in York region and Simcoe County for the past twenty-eight years living in Aurora, Newmarket and Bradford. I have been apart of all of these communities and have seen many changes over the years. Our needs from each community has changed as we have gone from single adults to married couple to children using the Community services and activities and the schools. We have great memories from each of our homes in these beautiful communities and continue to enjoy all that these three Towns have to offer.
Graduating from York University with my Honours Bachelor of Arts Degree was a very proud day for myself and my family and the feeling was just as great if not more so when I passed my Phase 3 Residential Exam from the Ontario Real Estate Association and received my Toronto Real Estate Board Membership and to see my name on the Real Estate Council of Ontario website. I worked very hard for both and had a lot of support from family and friends. I was not happy to settle with the title of Sales Representative and was eager to achieve the highest level of knowledge in order to service my clients so I went back and became a Broker in the fall of 2014.
I have lived in York Region and Simcoe County for over 28 years and love Aurora, Newmarket and Bradford. I have made all of these beautiful towns home at one time or another and know them pretty well.
I also have extensive knowledge and experience selling homes in the beautiful town of Alliston and in particular the Greenbriar area hugging the Nottawasaga River and enjoying benefits of the Nottawasaga Inn and the beautiful golf courses and shopping that Alliston has to offer.
I take pride in knowing the areas that I deal in and if for some reason there is something that comes up that I am not aware of or just downright do not know the answer to my motto is, "If I don't know something I will make sure to find out and get back to you ASAP with the answer!"
Like many busy parents, I spend as much time as I can with my family!
My children have been involved in many activities in Bradford, Newmarket and Aurora. I loved being a soccer mom and watching my kids start out as Aurora Timbits and moving on to play in Bradford in the older divisions. We look forward to swimming lessons each summer in Bradford and summer camp gives our kids memories that will last forever.
In recent years I have become involved in local charity initiatives such as the Big Bike Ride for Heart and Stroke, The Bradford Century 21 Heritage Group Golf Tournament and participating in local community events such as the Bradford Home Show and Carrotfest.
Each year our office participates in the Big Bike Ride for Heart and Stroke. I had the honour of joining my fellow Realtors and had a great time despite the pouring rain last year but this year the weather was beautiful and our spirit was the same rain or shine. Hopefully I will have some pictures up and running on this site soon. Thanks to all who supported me and made donations to such a worthy cause.
My Favourite People, Places and Things
The idea for this list came about recently for me when I experienced some really exceptional people doing really exceptional things for me and my family. This list is in no particular order, just compiled as I go along and discover that other people are out there doing great work, providing great customer service and doing something to make a difference in my world and yours.
- A beautiful recreational and educational conservation area right in Bradford. Great bike and walking paths. Pavilions for information and ongoing activities all year round. My son has volunteered with the Friends of Scanlon Creek organization and it is great to see so many caring people taking the time to make sure this Conservation area stays a great place for us all to visit.
- Christopher is a fantastic Stylist and Colourist. He is extremely patient and makes sure that every hair is perfect. He takes pride in what he does and you can tell that he is an artist. Christopher is a very talented individual who is a gem right in the heart of Bradford.
Elena - Doggie Styles
- Elena is a very patient and kind Pet Groomer. She was so good to our dog Snickers who hated to be groomed but he always looked and smelled so good after Elena worked her magic on him. Thank you Elena!!!
Dr. Michelle Landry - Holland Street Veterinary
- Dr. Landry is amazing. She has such a personalized relationship with the animals that you feel like you are taking your pet and visiting a friend. You can tell from the kind and gentle hearted staff that everyone there cares deeply for the care of all the animals and their families.
- Love the food, love the service, nice cold beer and great half price appetizers after 9 pm if you get the munchies.
St. Louis Bar and Grill
- I go for the fantastic wings and the onion chips appetizer. Again with a nice cold beer, what more could you ask for!
Bradford Greenhouse Gallery
- Everyone has to take a trip to The Bradford Greenhouse Gallery up on highway 11. They carry a huge assortment of plants, shrubs and trees and decor items for you home. If you want an extra special treat drop by before Christmas. They go out of their way to set up the most beautiful displays that are stunning to look at and give you great ideas for decorating offering unique seasonal decorations for everyone house and family.