CENTURY 21 Twin Realty
- 5016 4th Avenue, P.O.Box 7440
Edson, AB T7E 1L9
Lisa Yakimchuk of Century 21 Twin Realty has earned the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation, placing Lisa among 3,500 elite real estate professionals in over 45 countries! The designation was awarded to Lisa by the National Association of REALTORS® for completing rigorous coursework devoted to learning international real estate practices and demonstrating proficiency in international business.
The CIPS designation is synonymous with advanced expertise, a global perspective, and distinct understanding of a global buyer. As a designee, Lisa Yakimchuk has the knowledge and resources to efficiently work with international buyers, including Canadian residents looking to invest overseas, foreign buyers purchasing in Canada, as well as recent immigrants who might be unfamiliar with real estate transaction practices in Canada.
CIPS designees guide global home buyers and sellers through professionally sound and successful real estate transactions. Designees are able to provide this expert service through use of the knowledge acquired through CIPS courses and experience gained through active participation in the global real estate market.
"Unstoppable" Our very own C21® National Ambassador, Brandon Liston!
“Unstoppable” features the inspiring accomplishments of three young people who have grown up with support from Easter Seals, including our very own C21® National Ambassador, Brandon Liston!
Lisa's Professional Opinion on: WAYS TO PREPARE YOUR HOME FOR THE WINTER
We may have beautiful Alberta weather right now but we also know that winter's around the corner. With that, plunging temperatures and shorter days that make you want to curl up and relax, warm and cozy by the fire. As the coldness arrives and you prepare to pump in the heat, it's important to protect your home from potential damage and address heat and energy leaks. These simple tasks will help you stay warm, safe and energy-conscious this winter.
* Tune Up Your Heating System - Get a specialist in to inspect your furnace to be sure the system is clean and in good repair. Also, so that it can achieve its manufacturer-rated efficiency.
* Reverse Your Ceiling Fans - Switch your ceiling fan into reverse to have the fan blades run in a clockwise direction. The fan will produce an updraft and push down into the room.
* Prevent Ice Dams - If your home had lots of icicles last winter -- or worse, ice dams, which can cause meltwater to back up and flow into your house -- you may want to take steps to prevent potential damage this year.
* Hit The Roof - Look for damaged, loose or missing shingles that may leak during our winter storms or from melting snow. Check & repair breaks in the flashing seals around vent stacks & chimneys.
* Eaves - It's important to inspect & clean out the eavestroughs & downspouts around your home that may be filled with leaves, pine needles or asphalt shingle pebbles. Make sure the water is being directed away from the foundation of your home.
* Wooden Deck Maintenance - Give your deck a good clean. Clear between the boards to clear off mould & mildew growth. Then, if we get a nice warm day, you may want to coat the deck with a sealant.
* Fire & CO2 Alarms - Check to make sure they are in working order, change batteries or replace as required. Make sure to dust them off as small particles can affect the sensors.
* Fireplace and Chimney - Make sure your flue is clean and the chimney is healthy. This will improve the heating quality of your fires as well as prevent potential chimney fires.
* Furnace Maintenance - Change your furnace filter. This will improve your home's air quality and make your furnace more efficient. Keep extra filters on hand.
* Ducts and Vents - Have your ducts cleaned by a qualified professional. Again, air quality and efficiency will improve with clean air ducts.
1,520 living area
1,520 living area
876 living area
1,287 living area
960 living area
758 living area
2,152 living area
1,622 living area
1,080 living area
1,500 living area
4617 6 Ave, Edson, AB T7E 1C8
642 living area
1,217 living area
944 living area
4353 15 Ave, Edson, AB T7E 0B9
Respect is earned
Honesty is appreciated
Trust is gained
Loyalty is returned
Benefits & Features of using DOCUsign
I am Pleased to have the Benefits & Features of using DOCUsign for My Business in Real Estate!
Easy, convenient and a delight for my customers along the way. Weather you're at home, on the run or away at work, DOCUsign is the answer!
No more paper, fax, shipping and re-keying errors. DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management platform manages every aspect of every transaction from preparing and sending documents to signing and managing them. With DocuSign, you can see result...s in hours / minutes instead of weeks and save money. And you can rest assured that everything stays secure, legal, and visible, with a complete audit trail.
Call me & we can get the job done!
Lisa Yakimchuk REALTOR
Your peace of mind realtor...When results matter! Call me @ 780-280-1101 & I can help!
If It's Gold, It's Sold!
To begin with, I'd like to say how grateful I am for the tremendous amount of support & Guidance I've had already with Century 21 Twin Realty. Century 21 Twin Realty has the tools, training, professionalism and leadership for expanding the growth of my
business. Thank you for welcoming me with open arms!
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
I'm always delighted and continuously looking forward to meeting new people. I am especially excited to help people make one of the most important decisions of their lives.
My personal life is very rewarding. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful teenage daughters. We have been involved in a variety of business ventures. Over the years, I have made many customers into friends. Building lasting relationships with customers is what I do. My interests include family time, shopping, camping, traveling, fishing, quading and many more outdoor activities.
I reside in both Edson and Evansburg, which enables me to service these areas.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
My mission is to make the sale of your home and all the associated activities free of stress, easy to understand and fun. My goal is to exceed your expectations and provide you with exceptional service throughout our relationship.
I'm looking forward in helping you find that perfect place.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you! I am never too busy for your referrals.
If you are buying, selling or thinking about it, please give me a call at 780-280-1101.
A LITTLE ABOUT EDSON The Town of Edson was named after Edson J. Chamberlain, General Manager of the Grand Trunk Pacific Railroad, in 1911. The Town was ...
Yellowhead County abounds in open wilderness, mountain terrain, rivers, streams and lush agricultural areas. Visitors can stay in one of our many campgrounds, ...
Air Miles Reward Program
The AIR MILES Reward Program is a great way to turn all your purchases – from the everyday like gas and groceries to the exceptional like the purchase of your dream home - into redeemable AIR MILES reward miles! Only the CENTURY 21 organization can offer you AIR MILES reward miles when you buy or sell a property — no other real estate company can offer the same!
The CENTURY 21 Base Offer
CENTURY 21 customers earn 2 AIR MILES reward miles for every $1,000 property value bought or sold through a participating CENTURY 21 office*.
* Please click here for full terms and conditions.