How much does it cost?
If you are buying a home, my services to you are FREE. That's right, free! When you use my services to buy the Home of Your Dreams, the seller of that home will pay the cost of my services provided to you. The seller is obligated to pay the commission of the seller agent and the buyer agent. This is the case with each and every property purchased regardless if this your first, second or tenth home purchased.
So what do you get as part of your FREE service?
- The list is very long, but you do get VIP Service that includes new listings brought to your attention as soon as they become listed, even those that don’t make it to Realtors.ca. Yes, there are many homes being sold before they make it to Realtors.ca, and you will get that information too!
- You get my undivided attention. Every real estate transaction requires copious amounts of paper work. Well, I handle all the paperwork and keep electronic copies for your convenience. I focus my attention on details – it is the details, the little things in your contract that may make or break the deal when purchasing the Home of Yoru Dreams.
- Contact me today to request the Buyers Information Package to learn more about the process of buying a home and my services.
But don’t be fooled!
You do have to be prepared to pay for home inspection, closing fees, lawyer fees, land transfer tax, and any repairs or upgrades that you might have to or want to make. Of course, make sure you have money for the deposit and down-payment, and moving cost. Ask me about Client Rewards and about my Network of Exceptional Experts who may assist you with these tasks.
- The cost of buying a home: what the experts in the real estate industry agree on.
What should you consider doing when buying a home?
- Use a Registered Sales Person: someone who is licensed by the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO) to trade real estate in this province. Someone who follows laws and regulations, and the code of ethics. Watch this video from Consumer Services on how to protect yourself and your biggest asset.
- Use a Full Service Brokerage to protect and represent your best intersest. Not a laughing matter, especially when it happens to you.
What to look for in a home on a showing appointment?
When considering buying a home look beyond the aesthetics. Watch this short video to find out why. Contact me for a complete guide to a successful house hunting.
Neighbourhood schools for your growing family
Are you concerned about what school your children will go to when you move to the home of your dreams? Here is some information that will assist you:
- Determine what school your child would go to and if she or he would qualify for transportation eligibility (as determined by school boundaries): School Eligibility
- Want to determine how do Ontario schools compare? click here
- Will you need child care? You can locate Child Care Centres and information on Subsidies by clicking here
Oakville Municipal Boundaries. Have you thought about wich part of Oakville you would like to live in?
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for additional News and Tips.
CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside town with a strong sense of history and community. Founded in 1857, in the 2016 Census it had a population ...
Milton is situated in Southern Ontario and is part of the GTA. It is centrally located on Highway 401 and Near Highways 407, 403, 410, 427, 400 and just ...
The River Oaks area is bordered by the 16 mile creek to the west, Upper Middle Road to the south, Dundas Street to the north and Trafalgar to the east. ...
Oakville's College Park is located between Sixteen Mile Creek and just east of Trafalgar Road, from the Queen Elizabeth Way Highway north to Upper ...