Tools for Your Convenience
- This tool will help you check fixed interest rate products, including fixed interest rate products and credit products such as:
- Term Deposits, GICs, GIAs, RRSPs, RRIFs, and Deposit Accounts.
- Mortgages, Loans, Credit Cards, and Prime Rates
- This tool will help you calculate your potential payments based on the most current rates.
- Using this tool will give you an idea of what you might expect your monthly payments to be. Click here to find out more.
- Still not sure if you can afford that dream home? Contact your mortgage broker to get pre-approved for a mortgage.
- When you buy a home in Ontario you will have to pay both provincial and municipal land transfer taxes. the good news is that if you are a first time home buyer you may qualify for a tax rebate. For more information click here.
- Lear about: Municipal Land Transfer Tax (MLTT), Provincial Land Transfer Tax (PLTT), and Land Transfer Tax Rebates
CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside town with a strong sense of history and community. Founded in 1857, in the 2016 Census it had a population ...
Milton is situated in Southern Ontario and is part of the GTA. It is centrally located on Highway 401 and Near Highways 407, 403, 410, 427, 400 and just ...
The River Oaks area is bordered by the 16 mile creek to the west, Upper Middle Road to the south, Dundas Street to the north and Trafalgar to the east. ...
Oakville's College Park is located between Sixteen Mile Creek and just east of Trafalgar Road, from the Queen Elizabeth Way Highway north to Upper ...