7 Easy Tips For Improving A Home's Curb Appeal
First impressions are everything to potential home buyers - and in many cases the decision to consider the purchase is initially based on a home's curb appeal. Take advantage of your next Open House opportunity by presenting the house in its best light. Here are a few easy and inexpensive things that can be done to quickly shape up a home's exterior.
- Tidy-up: Rake the leaves, sweep the walkways and clear up the front steps.
- Do Some Gardening: Weed and plant seasonal flowers to brighten the landscape.
- Fix the Yard: Mow the lawn and edge the sidewalks.
- Get Rid of the Clutter: Remove unnecessary items from the front of the house and store garbage cans and gardening supplies neatly in the garage.
- Freshen-Up: Clean the windows, paint the front door and replace worn doormats and screens.
- Make Sure It Works: Replace broken doorbells, outdoor lighting and wobbly rails.
- It's Showtime: Take a quick look around before the start time of the Open House.
For further details, assistance and ideas, contact me for assistance! With a background in Interior Design, I ensure any buyer will fall in love with your home!