MORTGAGES: What you need
Transactions made smoother and simpler:
My goal as YOUR realtor is to make things EASY for you. Preparation is key to ensure this happens for you.
With something as large as a property purchase, there is always paperwork involved. If you have the following list of paperwork ready for a mortgage broker, the process will be smoother and simpler:
1. Void Cheque for preauthorized payments
2. I.D.: Drivers licence, Social Insurance Number
3. Current job letter- ensure it states your job title and amount you earn annually
4. Confirmation of down payment- if your down payment is coming from a gift, the lender will require a "gift letter" provided by the lender. You maybe asked to show a bank statement to confirm the down payment amount is available in your account.
5. Lawyers information- address, lawyers name, number, fax and email
6. You maybe required to show you last few years of your notice of assessment (NOA)- just to ensure that no taxes are owing to government.
7. Know your current debts- For example, if you have a car payment, know exactly how much you pay monthly as well as your insurance for that car.
CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*