TC4 Condos Transit CityTC4 Condos Transit City -
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT TC4 TRANSIT CITY CONDOS 4
1. Commuting Options! – Transit City Condos 4 is located right beside Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station, allowing you to take the subway or many different regional bus routes. Highways 7, 400, and 407 are nearby, making it extremely easy to commute to school, work, or play. TC4 Transit City Condos promises to be the most connected phase of Transit City yet!
2. Local Amenities! – Take advantage of having everything you need at your fingertips. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will have it all, entertainment, fitness, retail shops, and more. Nearby there is a movie theatre, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, eateries and clubs. Ikea, Canada’s Wonderland, and Vaughan Mills are all within driving distance.
3. Quality Education! – York University is a 5-minute subway ride away and the city’s other post-secondary schools are all accessible by transit. Vaughan is considering building more schools as the area grows and develops, with several public and catholic schools already in the area.
4. Green in the Middle! – Right in the middle of the Transit City Condos 4 you will find a 9-acre park, complete with a natural ampitheatre, art park, and café where you can enjoy some peace and quiet right in the middle of the city.
5. Commitment to Excellence! – With the highest standards of design, quality and integrity, CentreCourt Developments will exceed your expectations with your new home. Since they are focused on developing near major transit and employment opportunities, it also makes for a great investment opportunity as Vaughan continues to see new developments and population growth.
1 Bedroom from the high $300's
1 Bedroom plus Den with 2 baths from the mid $400's
2 Bedroom from the low $500's
- Property ID: 101391580
- New Construction: No
- Style: Condominium
- Neighbourhood: Hwy 7 & Jane St
- Status: Active