CENTURY 21 Champ Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 101-1642 Bath Road
Kingston, ON K7M 4X6
Meeting your Kingston and Area Real Estate Needs!
My name is Louis Tavakoli and I am a Real Estate Sales representative with Century 21 Champ Realty serving the Kingston and surrounding area.
My mission is to help my clients find the ideal home for their families and to get maximum value when selling their property. In short, I will help you make one of the biggest transitions in your life as smooth as possible.
Becoming a real estate agent has been a rewarding experience for me. Meeting new people and striving to find my clients exactly what they are looking for is what it's all about.
As your agent I will provide you with:
* Negotiable and competitive commission rate.
* Bilingual service, I am fluent in French
* Market information to support your home buying or listing.
* Home improvement ideas to increase sale value.
* Extensive interview of needs and wants before house hunting.
* Solutions for temporary housing, storage and moving.
* Help finding financial, tax or legal advisors.
* Assistance in securing reliable subcontractors.
* Assistance with building Gentry Homes. (www.gentryhomes.ca)
* Assistance with investment properties and student rentals in the Kingston area.
I can be reached at (613) 876-4441 or by Email: C21kingston@gmail.com
I look forward to meeting you!
- QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY OF KINGSTON: Graduated from Queen's University in 2001. During my 4 years, I learned about the Canadian Economy, Marketing, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Finance, Accounting, Business Ethics, Labour Relations, and much more. I am proud to be a Queen's University Alumni.
- SENECA COLLEGE: Introduction to the Canadian Mortgage Industry course.
- OREA COLLEGE: Real Estate course
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2014 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - Masters Emerald
- 2011 - Masters Silver