CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 3230-2A Monarch Drive
Orillia, ON L3V 8A2
204 Bayshore Dr, Orillia, ON L0K 1B0
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
My Real Estate career started back in the 1980's. Being a native of Orillia has given me the opportunity to have navigated on many of the roads, highways and waterways of Simcoe County. This assists buyers and sellers with property purchasing or selling. As you know location, location, location is very important in the real estate market. I treat every deal as my first because no two deals are the same.
I believe integrity, respect, honesty and professionalism make a lasting on impression on both your customers, clients, family, friends and co-workers. My enthusiastic positive attitude leads to a successful experience for both buyers and sellers. I keep clients well informed by listening and communicate. We work as a team.
Community Involvement & Professional Interests
My community involvement is with Lakehead University and Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital. Both my children have attend Lakehead University in Thunder Bay. For over 10 years I have been involved at the local hospital and Long Term Care.
- Ontario Real Estate Association Member
- Orillia and District Real Estate Board Member
- Orillia and District Real Estate Director
- Professional Standards
- Canadian Real Estate Association Member
Personal Background & Personal Interests
I am married to Rob Whelan. We have two children Tineke and Tobias.
Enjoy reading both fiction and non fiction books, fine dining, theatre, sports, dancing and family time.
Specialties & Courses
- Working in sales with both sellers and buyers.
- Single family residents both in and out of town.
- Land for developement or hobby.
- Waterfront in our surrounding lakes and rivers.
- Farms and hobby farms
- Vacant land
- Phase 1/ OREA Real Estate College
- Phase 2/ OREA Real Estate College
- Phase 3 Resident/ OREA Real Estate College
- Phase 3 Commercial/ OREA Real Estate College
- Real Property Law/ OREA Real Estate College
- Principles Of Appraisal/ OREA Real Estate College
- Principles of Property Management/ OREA Real Estate College
- Continuing Education 8-10 courses per year