CENTURY 21 Border Real Estate Service (2000)
- 1339 Fourth Street
Estevan, SK S4A 0X1
As the owner of Century 21 Border Real Estate Service, I want everyone who works with our office to have a positive real estate experience and feel satisfied with the whole process. I will provide direct and sound advice, and prompt attention to your concerns. Call me, e-mail me, or stop by our office
Estevan is a small city of 13,000, but we are big in heart. Our volunteer efforts are constantly at work through United Way Estevan, all minor sporting activities, arts and culture, and so much more. It's a great place to call home; let us help you feel at home and FIND a home in Estevan.
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I was first licensed as a REALTOR in 1988. In 2000 I had the opportunity to purchase Border Real Estate Service and continue the terrific building work of my predecessor. Century 21 Border Real Estate Service has a strong presence in Estevan, with a team of 8 REALTORS who work hard in the community as volunteers, as well as in their chosen profession as REALTORS.
* Leisure Services Advisory Committee - 2008 - present
* Board of Police Commissioners - 2012 - 2013, 2017 - present
* Smile Services - Board Member - 2010 - present
* Souris Valley Theatre - Chair - 2016/17
* Access Communications Co-operative Ltd. - Board Member 2006-2012/ Chair 2011
* Estevan Chamber of Commerce - President - 2007 - 2008
* Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS - Director - 2002 - 2005
* Estevan Real Estate Board -President - 2000, 2001
* City of Estevan - Councillor - 2006-2012
I was raised a "banker's kid", so I understand the impact that moving has on families. By the time I reached Grade 4, I had lived in 5 cities and had two younger brothers who were born in different cities along the way. As a result, I have learned to welcome new people into my life, to appreciate the vastness and variances in our country, and to love being in the city I now call home. Estevan has been my home since 1985 and I have found the people in our city warm and enthusiastic. Our volunteer base is extraordinary.
I have four grown children; as a result, I had the pleasure of being a baseball, volleyball, dance, band and hockey mom. I find time to work out at the gym, do a little sailing or tend to my garden. My husband does contract work in the power industry and is our resident "how do we fix this" guy. We're also the proud owners of a 6 year old yellow lab named Spark. She keeps us active and enjoying the outdoors. We spend any weekend we can on the waters of Pelican Lake, MB (who is home to the 2nd friendliest people in Canada).
Residential property - We offer property management for all residential properties in and around Estevan.
1) 2 bedroom/2 bath Condo with underground parking in Petterson Point available immediately. $1200 month plus power
2) 2 bedroom/2 bath Condos in North Point, with underground parking, available immediately. $1395.month plus power.
3) 2 bedroom townhouse - downtown location, underground parking. $1050/month plus utilities
We utilize Tenant Verification Services - references and credit checks may be required.
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2014 - Masters Ruby
- 2013 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - Masters Emerald
- 2009 - Masters Diamond
- 2008 - Masters Ruby
- 2000 - Masters Club
- 1999 - Masters Silver Club
- 1998 - Masters Club
Being active is integral to a healthy lifestyle. Running and working out at the gym keeps me reasonably fit and helps "clear my head" and get re-focused. I love walking our dog, skiing in the mountains, sailing our 22' cruiser, good food and travel.
Bachelor of Arts - English/Psychology - University of Regina 1982
- CENTURY 21 Global Referral Specialist