CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc.
- 4420 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4S 6B4
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Licensed REALTOR ® since 2005
I have lived in Regina for the past 20 years. I was born and raised in England where I met my Canadian husband who was there playing professional hockey.
- Real Estate as a Professional Career - June 2005
- Residential Real Estate as a Professional Career - August 2005
- Principals of Real Estate Appraisal - September 2006
- Principals of Real Property Law - November 2006
- Commercial Real Estate - August 2008
- Annual Continuing Professional Development Course - August 2005-2015
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2015 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2015 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2014 - #28 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2014 - #45 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2014 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - #38 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2013 - #65 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2013 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2013 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - #18 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2012 - #30 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2012 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - #20 Individual Issuing AIR MILES®
- 2011 - #22 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2011 - #34 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2011 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - #20 Individual Issuing AIR MILES®
- 2009 - #10 Individual Issuing AIR MILES®
- 2008 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - Masters Ruby
1,858 living area
1,456 living area
Regina, also known as the Queen City, is the capital of Saskatchewan, Canada. The city is the second largest in the province with a population of ...
Washington Park is the north central neighbourhood that began to develop as a working class residential area with the establishment of the ...
Woodland Grove is part of the Arcola East neighbourhood which is currently the largest community association by area and population in Regina. The ...
Harbour Landing is the newest community in south west Regina. This area is still developing and has a mix of single detached homes, townhouse and apartment ...
The General Hospital Area began in the late 1890's. Working class residents, many from eastern Europe, helped create this distinctive community. Today ...
The Transition Area is situated immediately south of Downtown. Prestigious single-detached residential development began in the early 1900's. In ...