It is important that you examine your home insurance at least once a year. It's also a good idea to kepp a photographic record of valuables to more accurately estimate the cost to replace important possessions, including:
- Furnishings and equipment;
- Technical hardware, software, and accessories;
- Possessions, including books, art, and antiques;
- Documents and business materials; and
- Personal mementos, hobby equipment and tools.
Insurance should serve the purpose of providing good value while protecting material goods and looking after family needs. To prevent irreplaceable loss and enormous disappointment, investigate the details of your policy today and make sure you fully understand the fine print.