Curb appeal can make the difference between selling your home and not! Here's what it takes to make home buyers want to get inside your home to have a look.
- Mow the lawn diagonally and edge the lawn along the driveway and sidewalks.
- Add a bench, or bistro table with two chairs to make your home entrance warm and inviting.
- Put a fresh coat of paint on your door and update your home numbers.
- Add a pot of flowers for a flash of colour.
- Clean out all the weeds and put away the garden tools.
- Put in or prune mature shrubs and trees to give your home the finished look.
- Don’t let bushes or branches block the windows or the path to the entrance.
- Induce feelings of happiness in buyers with yellow daffodils or tulips.
- Make sure it is in good condition and clear of debris.
- Consider putting on a new coat of top sealer to hide any minor defects easily.
Backyard and deck
- Make your backyard appealing for entertaining outside.
- Stain the deck with a neutral semi-transparent stain.
- Make your yard inviting from the first look. Buyers doing a drive by will try their best to see your backyard.
The outside of your house should be just as attractive as the inside of your house. It needs curb appeal to capture the attention of buyers and invite them in.
Posted byon May 21, 2013