CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage*
- 10-350 Rutherford Rd South
Brampton, ON L6W 3M2
CONNECTING TO YOUR LOCAL EXPERT
Professionalism, Confidence and Competence.
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
I love what I do everyday, Helping my clients is my passion, Seeing a Happy Face every time after the final signature is my best reward! when clients said" you are awesome" what else you need?.
Thanks to my past clients!, Welcome to the new clients!
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
As Mortgage Agent ! I can help to qualify for the right house at the right price, you will work with me from your mortgage until you get the keys. The Right Broker can Help you to Make the Right Choice.
I speak Spanish and English.
Award* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2017 - Masters Ruby
- 2016 - Masters Ruby
- 2015 - Masters Emerald
- 2014 - Masters Ruby
- 2013 - Masters Emerald
- 2012 - Masters Ruby
- 2011 - Masters Silver
Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario, and the largest city in Canada. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. ...
Brampton is the third-largest real estate hub in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2016 census, ...
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
Professional Service, Positive Results. Because your House is Worth it!
I treat each client as if they were my only client. And this is what I do to help you get the best price for your house!
- Sign Agreement, Take Measurements of the House and install the lawn sign
- Your home will be staged to have a better Presentation for potential buyers!
- Make an appointment with a Professional Photographer- Pictures and a Video and Virtual Tour will be taken
- Professional Feature Sheet of your Home and DVD with quality pictures will be printed for every potential buyer that walks into your house
- Advertising for the local Newspaper will be prepared and "Just Listed" flyers will be sent to your neighborhood
- I will notify all Realtors and Potential clients about your house in the market and Prepare your home for the First Open House!
- Your House will be shown on Social Media- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- I will keep you updated on a weekly basis about the activity of the selling process!
- Member of the Brampton Real Estate Board
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member of CAAMP-Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
- Specializing in Professor's Lake Area in Brampton.
- Residential Homes.
- Luxury homes.
- Investment properties .
- First-time home buyers.
- Mortgage Agent with Mortgage Alliance.
- Volunteer for Spanish Organization( Alianza Hispana Canadiense de Ontario)
- Mortgage Agent with Mortgage Alliance- www.newmortgageinfo.ca
My professional Background is B SC.Physics, Computer Designer, Physic Teacher on High School.
English and Spanish
- Love Computer Designer.
- Interior decorating helping my clients to stage their home for a faster sell, for the best price.
- Love Biking and Swimming.
I am from Cuba( Cubita la bella !!!!!!!!!), My kids were born in Canada and I feel so happy to live here.
My friends are from all different cultures.
I worked as volunteer in Hispanic Canadian Alliance In ontario.