CENTURY 21 New Age Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 5618 Tenth Line West, Unit 9
Mississauga, ON L5M 7L9
Welcome to my Website
People have different opinions on how a real estate salesperson should represent their client, but honesty and integrity should go without saying. I am a firm believer in exceeding expectations and enhancing your quality of life. To me, being a Century 21 REALTOR means more than selling homes. It's about you, your hopes and your dreams. It's about a relationship based on trust, knowledge and expertise.
You can be sure I will go the extra mile to give you the best possible experience when buying or selling real estate.
I love my job and my performance reflects that."
I' am dedicated...
- To placing my clients' and customers' needs first, while maintaining a high level of integrity in all real estate transactions.
- To providing my clients with consistently high standards of service, knowledge, and expertise while maintaining confidentiality.
- To providing personalized service, accurate and current market information and innovative solutions in all real estate transactions in order to maintain the highest level of client and customer satisfaction.
- To actively maintaining my reputation of service excellence throughout the geographical region of the "GTA" and around.
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighborhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Real Estate Specialist
- ABR - Accredited Buyer representative
- SRS - Sellers Representative Specialist in Residential, Commercial and Investment properties
- I.R.E.S. - International Real Estate Specialist
- Speaks English, Punjabi, Hindi & Urdu
- M.Ed. Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, India 1996.
- M.A. English, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India 1995.
- B.Ed. Panjab University, Chandigarh, India 1994.
- Basic Mountaineering Course, Deptt. of Mountaineering & Allied Sports, Manali, India 1993.
- Diploma in Small Industry Management, Institute of Law & Management, Coimbatore, India 1991.
- Diploma in Tourism Catering & Hotel Mgt., ICFIA, Jaipur India 1990.
- Course in Agriculture, Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana, India.
- Diploma in Journalism, MSP Institute, New Delhi India 1989.
I'm honored to be Chairman of Guru Nanak Community Services Foundation - GNCSF. It is a premier foundation which organizes Guru Nanak Car Rally and raise funds for Hospitals in GTA. So far we have raise over $250,000 for Brampton Civic Hospital.
GNCSF also organizes community family picnics and awareness campaigns for different communities in GTA. For details about our activities visit www.gnscf.org
- I love visiting sight seeing and historic places, Reading & Writing poetry. I have two books published to my credits.
- In CLAY MODELLING I have made the world's smallest clay model with naked eyes back in 1992 and set INDIAN NATIONAL RECORD in India, which was registered in LIMCA BOOK OF RECORDS.
- Hiking Trekking & Mountaineering is one of my hobby, I climbed 17,100 feet High Himalayan Mountain peak in 1993 India during "FREXPE - 93" a Friendship Expedition
- I love to play Field Hockey and during my schooling in Grade 10th I played at Junior National Level in India.
- During College days I was Folk Dancer (Bhangra) and represented my college at national level events.
- Dining at good quality restaurants with family and friends is my favorite hobby.
I came to this beautiful country CANADA in 1997 from another great country of the world INDIA.
Ever since I am living in GTA with my family, wife and two kids. Now "Flower City" Brampton is my hometown and I enjoy my stay here as Brampton has been awarded "Safest City of the World". I have traveled far and wide in North America and Canada.I love travel, hiking trekking and reading books.
During my career as media person I enjoyed doing Live Radio Talk and TV shows, being a chief editor of Watan weekly newspaper. I love writing editorials now. Doing volunteer work & social service is my never ending passion.
- I'm ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative & SRS - Sellers Representative Specialist, these are NAR - National Association of Realtor's & CREA - Canadian Real Estate Association's designated and recognized designations.
- I'm Accredited Interpreter & Translator from IRB - Immigration Refugee Board Of Canada & MAG - Ministry of Attorney General of Ontario.
- I'm Certified Translator from ATIO - Association of Translators & Interpreters of Ontario
- I have been a media marketing executive for over a decade in GTA. I served as the Marketing Director of well known Ethnic South Asian TV Channels.
- I launched 24/7 Radio Station serving the South Asian Communities in and around GTA, and managed it for Four Years.
- Being an Honorary Managing Editor of a Punjabi Weekly I enjoy writing editorials and articles on Canadian Politics and Economy and social issues concerning South Asians.
- I'm a Radio & TV host, Voice-over artist, Actor & Model.
- With my experience in Media & Linguistics I have developed a unique skill with which I am serving my real estate clients in negotiations and understanding their residential, commercial and investment needs.
Service is an attitude. It is what separates the true professional from the sales agent.
As a member of the Ontario Real Estate Association I'm committed to the highest level of client and customer service. We listen to and answer to "you".
My formula for success is providing high-quality service and information to our clients. My performance is measured by the success of my clients. I strive for excellence in all phases of our Real Estate Transactions.
Difficult to earn and so easy to lose. Trust is your realtor's most prized possession. I work very hard to win it and even harder to keep it.
I am trained and tested and am bound by the strict code of ethics and the 27 point standards of business practice of the Canadian Real Estate Association. I ensure the utmost fairness to all parties in a real estate transaction. Buying, selling or leasing I will keep you fully informed about the developments in your transaction.
I endeavor to protect the public against fraud, mis-representation and unethical practices and to protect and promote the interests of my clients and customers while dealing with all parties fairly in any real estate transaction.
I provide professional services and pledge to provide information to assist you in making the best possible real estate decision.
The Code of Ethics of the Ontario Real Estate Association is the measure of professionalism in all my real estate transactions. Every realtor is pledged to abide by this basic code, which is your assurance of the Realtor's integrity AND honesty. The trademark REALTOR cannot be used by a sales agent unless he or she has pledged to abide by this code of ethics.
I am a professional realtor. In taking this pledge I abide by and uphold the standards of performance above and beyond the requirements set by the licensing laws of the province of Ontario.
If knowledge is potential power, then a REALTOR is the most powerful professional ally you can have for all your REAL ESTATE transactions.
Bear in mind that Major Nagra is a qualified Realtor, as members of the Canadian Real Estate Association, have ready access to the Multiple Listing Service, Canada's most powerful Real Estate System of marketing. I' am highly equipped to assist you in the successful completion of all your real estate transactions.Nagra is a qualified Realtor, as members of the Canadian Real Estate Association, have ready access to the Multiple Listing Service, Canada's most powerful Real Estate System of marketing. I' am highly equipped to assist you in the successful completion of all your real estate transactions.
BUYING: I will assist you in identifying the property that is right for you. I will advise you on what to look for when viewing a property and what financial options are available.
SELLING: I will access recent sales figures, current prices and general market conditions to assist you in pricing your property for a quick sale at the best possible price.