Strategic location for your next business location in Sainte-Dorothée. Business opportunity for investors wanting to renovate and convert this 43x36 ft building on corner lot of 11,740 pc. Buyer will absolutely have to change the zoning, see below for details.
Information and conditions of sale:
- The sale will be WITHOUT legal warranty, at the buyer's risks and perils
- The seller will provide a new certificate of location.
- The seller has already removed the underground tanks.
- A clause must be added to all promises to purchase and the deed of sale stipulating that the prospective buyer will NOT be able to operate a gas station.
- As the current zoning is CC-37 (gas station), the buyer will have to take steps, at buyer's expense, to change the zoning according to his future project.
- From discussions with city's urbanists, please note that a zoning change for a mechanic garage might NOT be approved by the city because this property is situated in a residential neighbourhood and if there is a mechanic garage, the residential neighbours might complain about the noise and smell. Also a mechanic garage might also affect the beauty of the city.
- The Phase 2 report will be provided with an accepted promise to purchase.
- The property is subject to a plan of implantation and architectural integration (PIIA).
- There is a servitude of view published under the number 635481 (CF Laval) to regularize the direct view of the balcony of the house on the neighboring lot.
lot with vacant building, as is. (no business nor equipment because business has already ceased operations in April 2018)
- ID: 16779643
- Year Built: 1954
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 120x100
- Property ID: 101398192
- Status: Active
- Building Size: 43.30 x 36.20 ft
- Neighbourhood: Sainte-Dorothée
- Style: Commercial - Building Only
- Storeys: 1
- Lot Area: 11,669.00 Square Feet
- Year: 2019
- Lot: $245,100
- Building: $90,000
- Total: $335,100
- Municipal: $9,997
- School: $608 (2018)
- Total: $10,605