WITH THE ARRIVAL OF THE WARM WEATHER, SUNSHINE AND LONGER TRIPS TO THE COTTAGE, we also deal with INCREASED DISTRACTIONS ON THE ROAD.
Here are a few tips to STAY FOCUSED while DRIVING:
1. Do not look at anything other than the road. Do not use your phone, avoid adjusting the radio or climate controls, or using your GPS.
2. Do not listen to things unrelated to driving, including your passengers. If you have children, bring books or toys to keep them as quiet as possible.
3. Do not do things unrelated to the operation of your car. Do not eat, drink, read or CHECK YOUR APPEARANCE in the mirror.
4. Do not drive if you are UPSET or PREOCCUPIED to the point that you are unable to concentrate.
5. Do not drive if you are TIRED or SLEEPY as it will increase distractions and make it hard to focus.
Remember, distracted drivers are a major factor in traffic accidents. Promote anything that will keep the driver focused on the task of driving with eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel at all times.
From the Marcia Cordero’s team … ENJOY YOUR SPRING AND SUMMER!!!