2th, 2012 for our "Klean up for the Kids" Easter Seals event
Imagine you are a kid.
A kid who has spent their entire young life in a wheelchair.
A kid who wants to be able to go to summer camp and do all the things that other kids do ....sailing, swimming, hockey, ziplining, rock climbing.....have camp fires and sleep overs.....
Help us make it happen!
"Klean Up for the Kids" Event
Oakville Home Leisure 1318 Speers Road,
Saturday May 12th, 10 to 2pm
It's Spring - time to clean up, get rid of junk, create a fresh new start. You can do all this AND help us make dreams come true for disabled children.
We're planning a fun filled day with:
- car washes
- document shredding
- drop off clothing and re-usable items
- face painting
- contests, demonstrations and giveaways, plus lots more...
We are confident that the "Spring Clean Up Event" will be a huge success! We want you to be involved! You can help in so many ways:
- Come out and get your car washed, get rid of your unneeded clothing and re-usable items or shred unneeded papers
- Volunteer to help out on the day
- Sponsor the costs of the event
- Post event flyers in the community
- Tell your friends, family, neighbours, co-workers and ask them to come out to support the event
- Make a financial donation to our Easter Seals Send a Kid to Camp campaign
We know that you will gain a truly a satisfying feeling knowing that you have contributed to the success of this event and helped make dreams come true for the kids who get to go to camp!
*Easter Seals* is a charity that has spent the last 90 years providing support and services to disabled children as well as running specialized camps that allow these special children to enjoy a normal childhood experience of going to camp. Easter Seals is the national charity of CENTURY 21 and our office has been affiliated with them for over 35 years. Our "Send a Kid to Camp" events help raise funds for local children. It costs $2100 per child to send a kid to an Easter Seals camp and we are hoping to send 5 children this year.