Remember, first impression is the last impression! If you are preparing to sell, curb appeal is your chance to make a positive impact on potential buyers. Here are a few simple tips that can have a really dramatic effect on your space.
1. Wash down your front door, garage door and windows.
2. Clean the yard: Rake up leaves and rocks from the lawn. Trim bushes.
3. Update porch and patio furniture. Dispose of broken or washed-out pieces.
4. Adequate paint. If colour is in poor condition and you can’t afford to paint, at least remove stains and pressure wash walls and bricks.
5. Add flowers and a nice seasonal wreath to the front door.
Creating curb appeal is the key to getting your home noticed. It is very important to understand why it is crucial and how you can achieve it in order to truly help your sale. Contact us for more tips and advice on what you can do to your house to add instant curb appeal.
If you plan to buy or sell a home, visit http://www.marciacordero.com today.