Buying a house in Canada is not as hard as most people think.
One of my favourite sites for first time home buyers (or buyers who haven't bought in a long time) is the Canadian Morrtgage and Housing Corporation site. It is full of useful information that will help through the process.
Here are the steps to home ownership.
Homebuying Step by Step
Buying a home is one of the biggest financial and lifestyle decisions you will make, this guide will help you make an informed decision.
- Step 1: Is Homeownership Right for You?
- Step 2: Are You Financially Ready?
- Step 3: Which Home is Right for You?
- Step 4: The Buying Process
- Step 5: Now That You're a Homeowner
The process can seem daunting but I have help hundreds of clients buy and sell houses and if you need any help don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.