The new Cabela's opened in September in Regina's Grasslands Shopping Centre, located near Harbour Landing in the city's southwest. There will be a lot more development in the area with nine new stores set to open next spring.
- London Drugs, a second location for the city
- Bed, Bath and Beyond, a multinational home decor retailer
- Marshalls, a prominent U.S. discount clothing store which is a sister to Winners and Home Sense
- Bouclair, a Canadian home decorating retailer
- Party City, a party supply chain
- Pet Smart, a second location for the city
- Dollarama, the 8th location for the city
In addition to the retail locations, two restaurants are coming soon including:
- Cora's, a breakfast-oriented national chain restaurant
- Ricky's All Day Grill, a second location for the city
Click here to see more of what Grasslands has to offer!
If you're thinking about moving to Harbour Landing or anywhere in and around Regina, contact myself, Mark Cullen, a highly trained sales professional at CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc. I would be happy to help you find the perfect home to fit your lifestyle.