March 2014 - as reported in my blog post in 2013 - 1998 Ice Storm Class Action Settlement- is there money in it for you?
There actually is !!! I received my cheque and so can you. I received confirmation this morning that it is not too late to get on the list for a piece of the settlement if you meet the criteria.
If you on January 1998, had a home insurance policy with one of the following 15 insurance companies listed below :
- Allstate Insurance Company of Canada
- Aviva Insurance Company of Canada (formerly General Accident Assurance Company
- Desjardins General Insurance Inc.
- Industrial Alliance Auto and Home Insurance Inc.
- La Capitale General Insurance Inc.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- L’Unique General Insurance Inc.
- Optimum Insurance Company Inc.
- Promutuel Verchères Société Mutuelle d’assurance Générale
- SSQ General Insurance Company
- The Canadian Union Insurance Company
- The Missiquoi Insurance Company
- The Personal General Insurance Inc.
- The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company and
- Traders General Insurance Company
AND lived in one of the municipalities listed below:
etc etc etc Click here for the full list
If you meet the criteria, click here to get on the list