Nobody really needs an agent. If you feel competent enough to handle your own sale or purchase, you probably can. But you may always wonder if you paid too much or accepted too low of a price. Agents study and work constantly in your market to help you get the best price possible. We have exposure on the web, MLS listings, The Kiosk at Shoppers Mall, and we network every day to keep up with market trends.
Why do you need a listing agent?
- June 30, 2010
CENTURY 21 Westman.com Ltd.
- Construction and Expansion (3)
- http://www.brandon.ca/index.php/public-notices/564-mobile-winter-festival (1)
- http://www.cjob.com/News/Local/Story.aspx?ID=1633959 (1)
- http://www.gov.mb.ca/ctt/invest/pnp-b/index.html (1)
- http://www.landbou.com/jou-mening/boereblogs/kort-omskrywing-van-living-and-farming-in-manitoba-canada/ (1)
- http://www.moneysense.ca/2010/04/30/best-places-to-live-2010/ (1)
- Market Reports and Conditions (2)
- Schools & Universities (1)
- Sports & Activities (1)
- www.farmmarketer.com (1)