Discover the flora and fauna this fall, set in one of Canada’s sixteen UNESCO biosphere reserves at Scenic Caves in Blue Mountain. Learn about the First Nations’ Petun Tribe while exploring the caves formed and carved millions of years ago by glacial ice.
450 million years ago a massive ridge of fossil-rich sedimentary rock began its formation, known as the Niagara Escarpment. Today, Scenic Caves offers a guided Eco-Adventure tour, which includes a zip cable at the highest point of the Niagara Escarpment.
During your three hour guided Eco-tour, you’ll experience the Tree-Top Canopy Walk, Suspension Bridge, Caves, Caverns, THUNDERLINE ½ mile Twin-Zip line Ride and more! At Scenic Caves Nature Adventures, they offer their visitors a unique opportunity to experience our natural wonders through education, environment and leisure.
One of their primary objectives is to provide visitors with a true back to nature environmental experience. By preserving the natural beauty of the caves and surrounding land, you’ll be able to safely learn about their significance.
Eco Adventure Tour Includes:
- Hike to the suspension bridge
- Tractor/wagon ride through the forest
- Treetop forest canopy walk (600 meters across 10” wide airborne walkways strung between a web of platform decks)
- 300 ft. zipline through forest (45 ft. vertical drop / 14 meters)
- Explore most caves & caverns
- 1000 ft. zipline across escarpment (150 ft. vertical drop/ 100 meters)
- All day access to explore the Park (available at an additional cost: Thunderbird Twin Zip Line, Mini-golf, Gemstone mining)
Reservations for the Scenic Caves Eco-Adventure Tour are required. Visit, Scenic Caves to book now!
News provided by Century 21 Millennium.