1. Vacuum out bathroom fans (monthly)
2. Change filter in furnace and vacuum it out (monthly in winter months)
3. Clean gas fireplaces and vacuum out underneath unit to eliminate dust and spider webs
4. Repair and or replace caulking around tubs, sinks, showers and backsplashes
5. Ensure dryer vents are metal flex (not plastic flex) heat rated for dryers
6. Inspect and replace weather stripping where needed
7. Optional - ensure GFCI outlets are installed outdoors and in bathrooms and kitchens and test to ensure they are in good working order
8. Ensure downspout leaders are attached and directing water at least 6 feet away from foundation
9. Ensure all light switches and receptacles have proper cover plates installed
10. Clean leaves and other debris out of all gutters.
Information provided by A Buyer's Choice Homes Inspections.