Here are 10 tips to maximize the motivated buyers who are dreading the cold weather to see YOUR home:
1. Keep walk way & all path leading to your front door clean.
2. If you don't have garage please leave parking spot open for realtors and/or the potential buyers to park.
3. Leave the all outdoor lights on.
4. Place a large mat in front of all the outdoor exit doors to wipe wet shoes.
5. Keep comfortable temperature inside the home. Not only it will avoid pipe freeze but buyers will stick around longer.
6. Remove holiday decoration and create warm winter ambiance.
7. Don't over load with fragrances. While we keep our houses tightly closed during winter weather please don't plug in fragrances all over all the home. Keep in clean and crisp air in the house.
8. Stage the home to give buyers a warm feel example place some throws on the sofa, if you are still living turn on the fireplace, soft music, warm baked cookies, brew coffee or simply boil vanilla beans in water.
9. Open window treatments and let the bright winter sun shine inside the home.
10. Listing agents please leave the lockbox in easy to access place. Don't hide on hose bib or on the deck door where showing agent has to bet on their life to access the lockbox.