CENTURY 21 Kootenay Homes Inc.
- 250-368-8818 ext 28
- 250-368-8818 ext 28
- 877-550-2121 ext 28
- 1358 Cedar Avenue
Trail, BC V1R 4C2
My Mission Statement
To enjoy my profession by committing to protecting and
promoting the interests of all the buyers and sellers with whom I have the privilege of serving.
There is no risk in choosing me to represent you, as I will hold your best interests in highest regard throughout the process.
I give you my guarantee that I will perform all tasks as presented in our my marketing package and use my base of experience, knowledge, tools, and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
After a rewarding career as a Registered Nurse, Mary obtained her real estate license in 1987 and has consistently grown and developed her business, at the same time remaining active in Community Service. She finds herself enjoying her career more and more every year. It is a passion for her and her customers feel it. With a large family including children and grand-children, she knows how she would want them represented in a real estate transaction, and treats her clients with the same respect and expertise.
Mary is a results-driven Sales Professional with a proven record of achievement. Being people-oriented she thrives on obtaining success for her customers and actively seeks out new ideas to realize the results expected of a Top Sales Producer. Her customers know that when you call Mary Martin.....YOU START PACKING. With Richard and their large families, Mary loves the great gardening, cross-country skiing, biking and hiking this area is so famous for, oh and also loves to play bridge! There is no place like the Kootenays! Mary is very active in her community, currently working with Communities in Bloom and is proud to recognize Trail as a National winner and mentor for other communities.
As a company, we take active roles in many aspects of our Community. We sponser several events every year. Century 21 Kootenay Homes started the Halloween Spooktacular in 2001 and still create and run the very popular Haunted House every year. We have been involved with Communities in Bloom from the start and love to see our Communites embrace it. Our Realtors are engaged in their communities at many levels.
I live in such an amazing place. Hiking and biking trails are extremely abundant and accesible. I also enjoy gardening and cross-country skiing. Volunteering with Communities in Bloom for several years, has taught me a lot about what makes a great community and am so proud Trail has received National Recognition for the work done here. Living in such a beautiful place makes it very easy to stay active. I also love to play bridge, both socially and in a Duplicate setting. It is so great to hop in your car, and get where you are going with only beauty to look at. We are surrounded by smaller and diverse communities, so great to be able to enjoy them all and they are only minutes from Downtown Trail.
- Worked as a Registered Nurse in most areas of Nursing including Pediatrics, Intensive Care and Renal Care
- Became a Licensed Realtor in 1987
- With partner and husband, Richard Daoust, commenced Kootenay Homes in 1994 and joined Century 21 in 1996
- Past President Trail District Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director on Trail Regional Hospital Foundation
- Past President of Image Committee of Trail
- Volunteer with Communities in Bloom
- Supporter of Kootenay Boundary Hospital Foundation
Free Market Evaluations
WOULD YOU LIKE A MARKET ANALYSIS OF YOUR HOME?
A market analysis compares the value of a home to the value of similar homes in the same neighbourhood. The steps include:
Identifying the features of your home (size of property, type of structure, number of rooms, etc.)
- Studying comparable properties that have recently sold in your neighbourhood.
- Examining unsold properties – to determine possible mistakes that may be avoidable in the sale of your home.
- Summarizing the information to establish the market value range of your home and helping you arrive at a listing price.
- Figuring the next equity you can expect to receive if the home sells for the listing price.
If you are interested in learning the value of your home in today’s market, call or e-mail us for a market analysis.
Buying a luxury home is a unique real estate experience requiring special tools and skills. CENTURY 21®Fine Homes & EstatesSM professionals understand that luxury homebuyers are looking for a home reminiscent of their own signature style. Selling your luxury property or finding one that suits your needs can be a time consuming process, and time is often a luxury most of our clients don't have. Through our access to a global referral network and a keen understanding of the luxury real estate market, we help bring more luxury home buyers and sellers together.
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2015 - Masters Diamond
- 2014 - Masters Ruby
- 2013 - Masters Diamond
- 2012 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - Masters Silver
- 2010 - Masters Emerald
- 2008 - Masters Silver
- 2007 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2005 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2004 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2002 - CENTURION® Producer
- 1999 - CENTURION® Producer
Smarter, Bolder, Faster - Century 21 Working For You!