CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
- 467 Speers Road
Oakville, ON L6K 3S4
The AIR MILES Reward Program is a great way to turn all your purchases – from the everyday like gas and groceries to the exceptional like the purchase of your dream home - into redeemable AIR MILES reward miles! Only the CENTURY 21 organization can offer you AIR MILES reward miles when you buy or sell a property — no other real estate company can offer the same! http://www.century21.ca/AIR_MILES/Terms_and_Conditions
1,759 living area
1650 Heritage Way, Oakville, ON L6M 2Z9
2,741 living area
Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario, and the largest city in Canada. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. ...
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside town with a strong sense of history and community. Founded in 1857, with a current population of 182,520 ...
Hamilton, also known as "Steel Town", " The Hammer" and " Tiger Town" is a port city, that has become the centre of a densely populated and industrialized ...
Burlington - population 164,415- is a city located in Southern Ontario at the western end of Lake Ontario, lying between the north shore of Lake Ontario ...
Milton is situated in Southern Ontario and is part of the GTA. It is centrally located on Highway 401 and Near Highways 407, 403, 410, 427, 400 and Just ...
Cambridge is a great place to live, work and play. It is located in southern Ontario at the confluence of the Grand and Speed Rivers in the Region of Waterloo. ...
Guelph is a beautiful city 100 kilometres west of Toronto and just east of Kitchener-Waterloo. Guelph is well known for its large population of Italian-Canadian ...
Stoney Creek is located on the south shore of western Lake Ontario. It was settled by Loyalists after the American Revolution. Stoney Creek was put ...
Ancaster is a picturesque and historic community located on the Niagara Escarpment within the greater area of the city of Hamilton. It was founded officially ...
Southeast Oakville is defined as south of the Q.E.W, west of Winston Churchill, and east of Dorval Drive. It includes the neighbourhoods of Clearview (Sherwood ...
West Oakville is a mature area built primarily in the 60’s & 70’s and features many bungalow, side and back split home designs. The area ...
Bronte is the area south of Rebecca Street, west of Third Line and east of Shell Park. This area features the trendy Bronte Village with a number of shops, ...
Located north of Upper Middle Road, south of Dundas Street, east of Bronte Rd. and west of Third Line. This neighbourhood has housing that is perfect for ...
Welcome to my Website
- I am committed to providing you with the very best service to help you through one of the most important transactions of your life
- I have had first hand experience with the importance of top notch professional selling and re-location assistance - I moved eight times in five years!
- Working with my team of professional associates and through my networks and connections, you can rest assured that I can, and will, do everything in my power to make your real estate "experience" a very positive one
- I am a third generation REALTOR who knows what you need!?
The Power of the CENTURY 21 Brand
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
I will epitomize not only professional real estate knowledge but a dedication to honesty, integrity and responsiveness to every client whom I have the privilege of serving.
My clients deserve and will receive the finest service ever offered by any real estate representative.
- Social activism
- Senior management in the non profit sector
- Joined CENTURY 21 Miller in 2000
- In 2000 joined with business partner Cheryl Kopko
- Child welfare In Alberta, Ontario and New Brunswick
- Holding seminars and workshops for women suffering from depression, abuse and anger
- Graduated from Lakehead University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1971
- Graduated from Lakehead University with an Honours Bachelor of Social Work in 1980
- Graduated from the University of Toronto with a Masters in Social Work Degree in 1982
- Women of Halton Action Movement
- Sponsorship of numerous Oakville Fundraisers ie- Halton International Women’s Day Dinner(650 women)which raises funds for the local sexual assault centre and builds schools for girls in Afghanistan
- Born and raised in Thunder Bay Ontario
- Married to Al Chamney
- Mother to two amazing children Tara and Brien Chamney
- Avid sports fan
- Glen Abbey Ladies Slowpitch League for 20 years
- Glen Abbey Ladies Volleyball League
- Glenn Abbey Ladies Bowling League
- Watching son Brien play soccer for the University Of Syracuse in New York
My Business Focus
- Oakville, Burlington, Milton and surrounding areas
- Mature Movers
Handy Phone Numbers
UNION ENERGY - 1-877-267-7902- www.unionenergy.com
UNION GAS-1-888-774-3111- www.uniongas.com,
OAKVILLE HYDRO 905-825-9400 - www.oakvillehydro.com,
BURLINGTON HYDRO - 905-332-1851 ext. 600 - www.burlingtonhydro.com,
HAMILTON HYDRO - 905-522-9200 - www.hamiltonhydro.com,
MILTON HYDRO - 905-876-4611 - www.miltonhydro.com.
- Member of CREA (Canadian Real Estate Association)
- Member of OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association)
- Member of The Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board
- Member of The Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington
- Member of The Oakville Chamber of Commerce