Selling your home can be a stressful and daunting task. However, with the help of a REALTOR®, this process can be smooth, equitable and profitable. See below for some of the ways in which hiring a REALTOR® can benefit you.
- Market Conditions: Your REALTOR® should be an expert on local market conditions.
- Pricing: One of the most important aspects when selling your home is setting a competitive and attractive price. If your home is not priced competitively, you will not attract buyers and your home may not sell. Your REALTOR® will try to get the best possible price for you in the shortest amount of time.
- Attracting Buyers: One of the most difficult things for a seller to do is to view their home objectively as a buyer would. A real estate professional can guide and assist you in ‘staging’ your home to attract and appeal to buyers. (Small details, like removing clutter or tidying up the landscape can make a huge difference in attracting buyers).
Selling your Home:
- Marketing: The extensive marketing tools that a REALTOR® has access to exceed that of the average person. Listing your home with a Real Estate professional allows your home to be placed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). In addition, your REALTOR® can place a reputable sign on your law, attract buyers through their extensive network, feature your home on various web sites and advertise through print, communication and open houses.
- Negotiating: Your REALTOR® should be an expert negotiator and will promote your best interest at all times. Having a skilled negotiator will get you the best price!
- Showing your Home: Your Real estate professional will show your home to potential buyers and will coordinate appointments for viewings.
- Paperwork: A REALTOR® can assist you in creating a legally binding contract which protects your interests.
- Offers: Your Real estate professional will present you with all offers received and help you with deciding on how to react to the offer (whether to accept, reject or counter-offer).
- Closing: Your Real estate professional will walk you through all of the necessary closing procedures including home inspections and final paperwork to ensure that the transfer of your home is smooth, satisfying and causes minimal stress to you!
For any real estate assistance in the Oakville, Burlington, Milton area contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org