"Sometimes, the biggest secrets you can only tell a stranger." - M.Hodkin
Every community has certain things which makes it great, and I am here to show you why Cornwall, PE is a beautiful picturesque community that you will want to pick up and move to today.
Imagine waking up on a Saturday morning with the sun streaming in the windows, your kids in their baseball gear ready for their tournament. You gather up the gloves, water bottles and sunscreen, jump into the truck to ride over to the Terry Fox Center. Your kids run to join the rest of the team in the dugout, you unfold your lawn chair beside Jim and Sally and cheer on the kids to a victory. The kids are so happy with their big win they are beaming from ear to ear, coach offers to treat the team to ice cream at Decker's Dairy Bar. Together at the picnic tables you are talking about the great hit Joel made and the game wining catch that Dylan made.On the way home stopping into Leary's to grab some steaks for supper then firing up the BBQ on the back deck to grill the steaks for you and the neighbours, ending the night socializing and thinking I'm glad I made the move to Cornwall, what an amazing day!
Cornwall boasts amazing amenities which include:
Parks and Receation
- Terry Fox Center- Officially open September 2010 offers facialities for every sport all year round which include: Turf Field (Soccer or Football), Baseball and Softball Fields, Tennis and Basketball Courts, Volleyball Court, 2.2Km of Walking Trails and in the winter Skating Rinks and Cross Country Skiing and Snow Shoeing.
- Rise and Climb- Aerial park with highropes, ziplines and laser tag
- Cornwall Curling Club
- Outdoor Pool facilities
- Hockey Rinks
- Numerous community events and gatherings with all your friends in the neighbourhood
- Community library
- Geocaching locations throughout the community
- Cornwall Christian Church
- St. Francis of Assisi
- Cornerstone Baptist Church (sourced from the Town of Cornwall)
- West River United Church
Places to eat
- Royal Garden Chinese
- Red Island Baked Potato
- Pizza Delight
- Tim Horton's
- Decker's Dairy Bar
- Sam's Diner
- Leary's Independant Grocery
- Medical Center
- Dental Center
All of these benefits in a small community only 7 mins to the capital Charlottetown, PE
Have I convinced you?
Well what are you waiting for contact me today about available options in the Cornwall area.
Already live here, what do you love about Cornwall? Comment Below.
Century 21 Colonial