There are coupons inside! It is an Ontario booklet with energy saving tips. The calendar said that spring arrived this week- not so sure that Mother Nature and Father Winter have agreed to this yet, as it is still cool with snow falling. This book is a good reminder on how to practice being energy efficient!
1. When leaving a room remember to turn lights off!
2. When going to bed set heat back
3. Plug appliances into power bar and use a timer to auto shut off at a certain time
4. Reheat food in a toaster oven instead of oven - it uses less electricity
5. Open fridge door when you know what you want!
these are just a few tips to remember and practice all year round
Just a reminder if you are thinking of moving this year the market is a sellers market with a real demand for listings, therefore, homes are going for top money! Call me if you need some advice on buying or selling - we will take sensible approach