CENTURY 21 Lakeside Realty Ltd.
- 10-1240 Trans Canada Hwy PO Box 100
Sorrento, BC V0E 2W0
Shuswap Lake Real Estate - Merry Anderson
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
I have been a Real Estate Professional for 23 years. I grew up in the Shuswap and have a great knowledge of all communities from Kamloops thru to Enderby. I have advanced education in Investment analysis for Real estate. See my Education page for details. I have been involved in hundreds of sales transactions in my career. I have served on the Real Estate Board as a Director and as a Chairperson for the Shuswap Zone of Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board.
Merry Anderson "Another Name" For:
H- Honest, Hardworking
E- Experienced, Educated
L - Loyal, Listener
P - Productive, Professional
With all Your Real Estate Needs.
- 2009 Director of South Shuswap Chamber of Commerce
- 2006 - 2007 Director of Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board
- 2004 - 2007 Chairperson of Shuswap Zone OMREB
- 2002 - 2019 Shareholder of Century 21 Lakeside Realty Ltd.
- 2000 - 2003 Executive Director of North Shuswap First Responders
- 2002 - 2007 Sponsor of Nifty Fifty's Golf Club.
- 1999 - 2009 Sponsor of Century 21 Lakeside Slow Pitch Team
- Investment Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Lots, Acreages
- 2009 Managing Broker license
- 2009 Strata Management Course and License
- 2008 Broker's prelicensing Course
- 2007 What Realtors need to know about Agency
- 2007 Buyer's Agency
- 2002 Property Management Course and License
- 1996-2000 UBC Advanced Real Estate courses
- Building Design & Construction
- Real Property Law
- Foundation of Real Estate Econimics
- Foundation of Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate finance in the Canadian Context
- Real Estate Investment and Appraisal 1
- 1991 UBC Real Estate Sales Prelicensing & Post Licensing
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2005 - Masters Diamond
- 2004 - Masters Ruby
- 2003 - Masters Ruby
- 2002 - Masters Emerald
- 2001 - Masters Silver
- CREATE 21 Canada
- CENTURY 21 Global Referral Specialist
I moved to the Shuswap in 1967 with my family. I grew up on a farm in the Notch Hill area and graduated from Salmon Arm Senior Secondary. Prior to getting involved with Real Estate I worked as a telephone operator, customer service representative, postal worker and in the hospitality industry in middle management. I have always been career orientated and enjoy working with the public.
I love the outdoors! Camping, fishing,boating, waterskiing, snowmobiling, hiking and team sports are some of my interests. I also love to travel and have been to Maui, Mexico, New Orleans, Reno, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and many other U S and Canadian cities.