December Sales break the 200-mark for the first time
Several new highs were set in December 2011 compared to a year ago, based on reports through the Association of Regina REALTORS® MLS® System.
- Sales were up 22% - from 185 to 225
- Sales in the city were up 14% - from 166 to 190
- Average sale price was up 9% - from $250,564 to $273,919
- Average sale price in the city was up 13% - from $252,569 to $285,326
- New listings in December were up 15% - from 205 to 236
The activity in December is consistent with what has happened throughout the year, making 2011 one of the best years for the Regina real estate market.