Hope the start of the summer has been enjoyable so far, just wanted to remind everyone of some important pool safety tips, especially with the kids home for the summer.
1. Make sure there is an adult around the pool at all times when the children are swimming.
2. No horseplay in or around the pool, as slipping on the deck can cause serious injuries.
3. For little ones make sure they are using a lifejacket or PFD even in the shallow end.
4. Be aware when diving of those around you.
5. Keep clutter away from the pools edge to avoid trip hazzards.
6. Be careful of swimming right after you eat, this may cause cramps and vomitting.
7. Be sure to lock fences and gates when your not home.
8. Have Fun but be careful of the sun.
Wishing everybody a wonderful summer, have fun and be Safe.