CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 1053 Mcnicoll Avenue
Toronto, ON M1W 3W6
- Graduated from York University
- Major: Business Management
- Minor: Business Law
- Side Focus: Business Marketing
- George Brown College: on my free time, I take cullinary arts classes just for fun. Its great to relax the mind and learn other educations outside of your own work field.
- Travel (Favorite places: Tuscany)
- Enjoy all flavors of the world (Italian, Malayasian, Chinese, Filipino, French, ... love food!)
- A night out in the town with friends
- R&R Days
- Cooking up a storm at home
- Making use of the summer holidays with BBQ gatherings with Friends, Family and even clients
- Cottage weekends
- Camping weekends
- ... There's so much more to life then just work! So get out there and ENJOY!
- Born in Toronto, Ontario (Canadian Born)
- Raised by a single mother during childhood - greatly appreciate a woman's worth
- Love to travel - "I want to travel the world one day"
- New Home (buying from builders)
- New Condos (buying from builders)
- Pre-Construction phases
- Condominium (sale/resale/buy/lease)
- Residential Homes (sale/resale/buy/lease)
Visite my official website for more information www.MichelleLudo.com
Every year, Becky Lu-Do and myself along with a few participants in our Century 21 Leading Edge brokerage have helped thousands of homeless individuals stay warm during the winter. Our involvement in the community for the "Annual Homeless Drive" has been a success 3 years in a row. If you would like to help make a difference, please call us today and volunteer for this year's "Homeless Drive." All new-comers who wish to participate are welcome and greatly appreciated.
THE POWER OF TECHNOLOGY
Today's Internet savvy buyers will access the Internet to find homes, in fact 93% of homebuyers look for properties for sale when looking online. I am dedicated to helping you sell your home with maximum exposure to reach those who use the powerful tool of the world wide web.
- Your home is included in the advertising efforts of over one thousand individual websites accross the GTA ensuring maximum Internet exposure.
- Feature your home on my website
- Display full listing details and information about your home 24/7
- As a seller, you will also receive your very own property webpage giving the world direct access and increasing marketabilty of your property.
- I can give you a free home evaluation today and in no time. The importance of a CMA is so that I can help my client understand the pros and cons of undervaluing, overpricing and pricing right for today's market.
STAY CONNECTED ... MY SERVICES
- Explain the home selling process to you in detail
- Provide advice on enhancing your home's sales appeal
- Design and implement a marketing plan to promote your home
- Screen and pre-qualify potential buyers, schedule appointments and bring buyers
- Assist you in completing the sale
- Provide important information on local real estate values, taxes & utility costs
- Recommend expert help when needed such as appraisal, home inspection and contracting services
- Help with the pre-listing preparation
"My experience working with Michelle was a pleasant one. She was very efficient and had an eye for detail. Michelle was able to open me up to a greater variety of options and negotiated a workable compromise. All in all, working with Michelle was a very enjoyable experience." -Clara Chan-
"Michelle has been very helpful in helping myself, my friends, and co-workers. She's very knowledgeable, approachable, and pleasant to work with. The important thing is that Michelle will put her clients ahead of her own interests. Michelle would easily go the “extra mile” for her clients. I would continue to recommend Michelle to others." -Andrew Mah-
"Michelle is a diligent and efficient agent. I bought my first condo in Toronto with Michelle, who sealed the deal for me with a good price. She's always prepared for whatever I asked of her and she has now become my trusted friend. When I am out of town, I also assigned her as my sole agent to lease out my apartment." -Olive Lee-
"Michelle Lu-Do was exceptional with the handling of our 1st ever bought home. Michelle provided us with an abundance of knowledge, which helped the overall process. She cared about our needs/wants and took time to understand our expectations. It was an absolute pleasure having Ms.Lu-Do as our Real Estate Agent and we would recommend her to anyone."
-Christal Dimakos & Errol Patterson-
"My first time buying a condo with Michelle was an amazing experience. She is there every step of the way and even goes the distance by coming early to openings and waiting for hours in order to secure a unit for me and my partner. Once we purchased the condo, she made sure we don't miss anything by telling us a list of things we need to do and always following up to make sure we are on top of everything. She is aggressive and will do her best for her clients . . . . Thank you so much Michelle!" -Binh Hoang-
"Michelle Ludo asked the right questions and got the right answers. She was extremely determined to find me a home in the area I wanted and through her determination and perseverance she found one. She acted quick and went through all the right channels. We put in an offer but it didn't end there. The condo went into an intense bidding war but through her professional negotiation skills we were able to obtain the property at a reasonable price. Overall I am very happy with Michelle and the amount of effort she has shown." -Alex Del Signore-
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
WHY USE A REALTOR?
Many questions arise when thinking about buying or selling. The most common questions most sellers/buyers have is "Why use a Realtor?"
Many consumers consider selling their home directly but eventually turn to REALTORS®. Smart home sellers realize they need the expertise in pricing their home, making connections with REALTORS® working with buyers, arranging and staffing open houses, and coordinating with other professionals in the sales process.
Only about half of all real estate agents are REALTORS® - the top half, in our not-so-humble opinion. REALTORS® work independently, for small agencies, or for large brokerages. They help people buy and sell residential or commercial properties, vacation homes, and land; they conduct appraisals; they operate in the United States and in other countries; some specialize in auctions; and others are buyer's representatives.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Here are 12 ways a REALTOR® will make your home buying or selling experience better.
THE POWER OF THE CENTURY 21 BRAND NAME
The CENTURY 21® Brand is the most recognized name in real estate today.*
Made up of approximately 7,700 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 67 countries and territories worldwide and represented by 117,000 real estate professionals, the CENTURY 21 Brand has a global reach. But the real story is beyond numbers. It’s about shared values, beliefs, and hard work from everyone who is a part of the CENTURY 21 organization.
As the most recognized consumer brand name in the real estate industry, the CENTURY 21 System has a heritage of professionalism, dependability, and customer understanding which have become synonymous with the CENTURY 21 gold standard.
Please visite my official website to get more information about listings in your interest
42 Pinery Tr, Toronto, ON M1B 6H9