Located in Toronto’s Etobicoke Queensway neighbourhood, Thirty Six Zorra will be a 35-storey tower anchored by a 7-storey podium. The project is nestled between Islington and Kipling Avenue, which provide convenient and direct access on and off the Gardiner Expressway. A short drive from two GO Station train lines and major subway stations, residents will have unmatched convenience to downtown Toronto and interregional cities. With plans of new parks to be built next to the site, residents will enjoy suburban living with urban accessibility and amenities.
36 Zorra Street Condos
Altree Developments and Marlin Spring Development
36 Zorra Street, Etobicoke, M8Z 4Z7
|Number of Floors||
|Number of Units||
|Date of completion||
– Many nearby public transportation options.
– Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment including CF Sherway Gardens, Wal-Mart Etobicoke Supercentre, Best Buy, The Home Depot, IKEA Etobicoke, Cloverdale Mall and so much more.
– Minutes from Dixie Outlet Mall.
– A short drive from highway 427.
– Minutes drive to Pearson International Airport.
– Nearby parks include Queensland Park, Queensway Park and Winslow Daylesford Park.
|About the Developer|
|Altree is a full-service development company deeply rooted in the industry, dating backs to the 1950s through H&R and Lanterra Developments. Having always been growth focused, this developer has infiltrated almost every aspect of the real estate industry by consistently going above and beyond, expectations and identifying opportunities to enhance neighbourhoods and connected communities. They are an accomplished home builder, having already built multiple high-rise and low-rise developments throughout Ontario and The United States. They also provide services in construction management, planning and development.|
- Property ID: 101399616
- New Construction: No
- Style: Condominium
- Status: Active
in Service Agreement with CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*