1. A Realtor will help you to identify a list of wants and needs to ensure that you will be happy with being in the neighbourhood where you choose to buy your next home.
2. By sitting down with a Realtor, a Realtor will ask you questions that will help them to provide a list of suitablematches that you may find of interest. They will work to find homes that are within your budget price.
3. Realtors will provide you with tips and advice on how you can afford your first home, locate starter homes, handyman specials or hidden gems that you may not otherwise have known was on the market.
4. A Realtor will have access to vast amounts of property information that will you find important when it comes to making a decision on buying your next home. For example, a Realtor can provide you information about comparison selling prices on homes in the same area.
5. Realtors have negotiation skills that will help you buy or sell a home. A realtor will act on your behalf as a negotiator in the negotiating process.
6. Realtors will help to give you advice in helping to get your home sold faster. They know the ins and outs of getting people in becoming interested in purchasing your home.
7. Education and license. To become a Realtor, one needs to take courses in order to become certified. The built up knowledge and the need to be constantly being updated about real estate will help realtors be aware of what is going on in the real estate market which they will pass on to their clients.
8. Realtors have the resources to help sell your home, which can help people save time and money. Realtors have access to posting your home online or in newspapers which can help to push the sale of your home quicker than doing it yourself.
9. The experience. A Realtor will guide you through all the steps in the home-selling or home-buying process. Based on your wants and needs they will help you reach your goals.
10. Realtors have relationships with preferred partners that can provide discounts and or references to various trades and other professionals.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me (Miguel Lima):