Onni Group developers present the stunning new Canvas condo development in the Vancouver’s Southeast False Creek. Your home will be embedded in one of the most dynamically evolving areas in Vancouver, soon to be the city’s art and creation hub. Canvas condos are located beside the striking future Emily Carr University of Art + Design location and the Centre for Digital Media of the Great Northern Way campus. You will be close to the Seawall, SkyTrain, Central Valley Greenway, eclectic Main Street and a smart new gallery scene.
At a Glance
- one- and two-bedrooms with linear kitchens
- two buildings connected by a lush open-air courtyard
- 70 pf the 209 suites will have private rooftop 650 patios with natural gas hook ups as well as water faucets
- modern corrugated metal and colour-splash design by award-winning gBL Architects
- neighbours the future Emily Carr University of Art + Design and the Centre for Digital Media
- walking distance to the Seawall, Main Street shops, restaurants and a burgeoning gallery scene
- connected to the city via the Central Valley Greenway and the SkyTrain
The Canvas condo development is currently in the preconstruction stage at the corner of Great Northern Way and Prince Edward Street at 396 East 1st Avenue. Canvas condos are situated in two buildings with modern corrugated metal and colour-highlights design. A landscaped central courtyard and private rooftop patios only add to the enticement of this contemporary condo development.
The Canvas condos are sure to attract many motivated buyers. I urge you to contact me so I can keep you informed about this new condo development.
Canvas Condos—A Hub of Art and Movement
Located on the False Creek Flats, Vancouver’s Canvas condos connect you intimately to a dynamic new art scene. The location also allows you unparalleled access to transit, greenway and Seawall routes to keep you on the move.
CALL ME AT 604-763-3136 for a PRICE RANGE LIST
Canvas FINALIZED Floor Plans Mike Stewart
Vancouver’s Canvas condo development offers 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans.
- 85% of the suites will be one-bedrooms 550-650 square feet
- 15% of the suites will be two-bedroom units
- selected one-bedrooms will include 600 square foot rooftop terraces
Canvas Condos Interiors
The Canvas condo development is in the pre-construction phase and the developers have not yet released details about the interiors, but they’re bound to be great. I’m just as anxious to find out as you are. Contact me and I’ll keep you posted.
Developer Team for Canvas Condos
The Onni Group is a leading North American private real estate developer. They have a generous legacy in the design, development, construction and management of innovative projects. Onni has constructed more than 6,000 homes in the last decade. They also own and manage 5 million square feet of commercial property and more than 4,200 rental apartment units. Onni maintains offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Chicago, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Mexico.
Canvas by Onni Presale Condo Deposits
The total deposit for Canvas by Onni is 15 percent. Expect three payments of 5% with the first payment upon an accepted offer. It is not clear at the time of writing when the subsequent deposits will be required.
Expected Completion for Canvas Condos
The tentative completion date is 2015.
Parking and Storage
Price includes parking and storage.
Canvas Condos Postal Code
Looking for other condos nearby?
Check out these great South East False Creek Condos!