- TOP 5 Office by production for CENTURy 21 Canada in 2012
- TOP 10 Firm by production for CENTURY 21 Canada in 2012
- We have been a Top 21 Office for CENTURY 21 Canada since 1986
- Grand CENTURION Office since 2007
- Outstanding Achievement Award winner annually
- Member of the prestigious CENTURY 21 Canada Chairman’s Circle since 1986
- CENTURY 21 Canada FRANCHISEE OF THE YEAR Award Winner 2006
- Award winning EASTER SEALS Fundraising Office
- Our office consists over 80 sales representatives
- Our experience, skills and knowledge can handle everything from first time buyers to high end sellers as well as extensive commercial leasing and sales
- We can serve our clients in over 15 different languages
- Our management team has over 75 years of collective experience to assist and support our sales team
- We have a Mortgage Broker and Real Estate Lawyer on site
- CENTURY 21 Miller has a long history of community service
- Over the years we have been involved in fundraising events for Easters Seals, Women’s Shelters, Child Find Ontario, Hearing Impaired Children, The Shriners, The Rotary, The Heart and Stroke Foundation, Habit for Humanity, Trees for Toys and the Salvation Army Toy and Food Drive
OUR OFFICE OFFERS YOU:
- PROFESSIONAL, EXPERIENCED, well trained salespeople
- Excellent REPUTATION and written SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Leading edge INTERNET MARKETING PROGRAM
- Exclusive AIR MILES Reward Miles Program
- VALUE ADDED PROGRAM - Get more value with our CENTURY 21 Connections Program
- RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL and LUXURY HOMES real estate services
- RELOCATION and REFERRAL services
- MORTGAGE and LEGAL SERVICES on site
- Serving the OAKVILLE, BURLINGTON, HAMILTON, MILTON and MISSISSAUGA areas
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Broker of Record/Owner Bill Miller
- Resident of Oakville since 1965
- Licenced since 1966
- Broker of Record since 1969
- Over his career span, Bill has personally closed over 3600 properties
- Bill is a Fellow of the Real Estate Institute and was the youngest Realtor ever to obtain his FRI certificate.
- One of the first franchisees for CENTURY 21 in Ontario.
- Member of the CENTURY 21 Chairman’s Circle, an elite group of top offices in the CENTURY 21 Canada System, and has regularly attended conferences for this group over the past 25 years, providing input and guidance to the CENTURY 21 System regarding management development, recruiting, advertising and marketing.
Broker/Manager Sheena Smith Curran
- Resident of Oakville since 1990
- Licenced since 1985
- Broker/Manager since 1999
- Broker/Manager Sheena Smith Curran is President of the CENTURY 21 Greater Toronto Area Broker Council, representing the interests of over 30 Broker members to CENTURY 21 Canada Limited Partnership Ltd.
- Responsible for recruiting and coaching Council Committee Chairs directing events and issues for the Broker Council such as Awards Celebration Events, Annual Toronto Kickoff Educational Events, and Recruiting Program for the GTA, she also represents the interests of the Broker Council at the annual National Advertising Fund meeting, and has attended sessions in Toronto, Ottawa, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Regina, Vancouver, Kelowna, Quebec City and Calgary.
- She was a speaker at the 2009 CENTURY 21 Canada Leadership Day in Vancouver and at the 2012 CENTURY 21 Canada CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE in Tampa.